BY GÖT2B

Got2b Defiant Pomade 2.0 oz.(pack of 1) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Gabriela A.
Tomball, TX
göt2b® Defiant® Define + Shine Pomade I bought this because my boys where tired of putting on gel they just did not want to do deal with how gel left their hair. This product gives them shine an a hold to their hair style.
Jasmine G.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
This pomade is perfect for little ones or for those looking for a more natural not crispy stiff look, it works to tame fly always and baby hairs and it smells so good like oranges! I use this at work for the smaller kids :)
Jules T.
Tucson , AZ
This pomade is really awesome for starting as a base for styles. It’s amazing for holding updos and braids without looking crusty or sticky and it smells pretty nice! My only gripe is it dried out rather quickly in my opinion, but I only really use it on myself to keep my layers from poking out of braids, if you regularly use pomade you should be able to get it all used up before it dries out.
Dawn S.
Virginia City, NV
Got2B makes some of my favorite hair products. For the past 2 years I wore a pixie haircut. This was the perfect pomade to add definition between the layers and shine. A little goes a long way. It also smells wonderful!
Sydney A.
Willisburg, KY
For the price and how easy this is to find, it works well. In my opinion, it could be a little less “greasy” and also hold a bit better throughout the day - or continue to be malleable at least.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
After I cut all my hair off I did a pixie cut and needed a few styling products that were affordable yet worked great. This pomade works great when you open it the smell is awesome its really enjoyable like a cross between fruit and flowers sort of. It has this pretty gold shiny look to it. A little really goes a long way and I don't need to use too much. Its extremely affordable and really works to get my hair styled the way I want it. I love that after styling my hands don't feel sticky or gross like with some other pomades. I like that this isn't a wax based styling product either because those leave my hair looking dull usually and this gives me shine and controll.
Tanisha'Marie J.
Ashland, VA
It's not worth $7, all it did was make my son's hair oily and glittery . The only plus about it is that it smells amazing, otherwise i won't purchase this specific one again ....
Beth D.
This pomade does a good job for when you really want to style your hair. Its a little sticky but holds hair in place and doesn't make hair look stiff. It smells good too.
Jennifer B.
San Tan Vly, AZ
My boyfriend uses this product so I decided to borrow it to try on my son's hair. I absolutely love the finish it provides. A surfy texture without looking overly Glossy or stiff.
Mia P.
This product is very good when you wear your hair in a spiky style or need to create a certain look that needs hold at the roots. This is the product to use. It is not expensive. And I do recommend it