BY GÖT2B

• Does it make your hair look oily?1 Answers
  • Is this product light weight or does it weigh hair down?2 Answers
  • Ever since balayaging my hair for a couple of years, it h...4 Answers
Jordyn U.
I really like this product, it truly does give your hair a shine like no other without leaving buildup behind. It's great for my straight and wavy hair alike. My husband also uses this on his beard & loves it!
Cortney J.
I used to use this so much as a teenager, it's almost a blast from the past to see it now. I always had healthy hair, but it did make a difference by adding that extra shine. It does exactly what it says it does, and a little bit goes a long way.
Yasmine R.
San Jose , CA
Great spray !
I've used this products for a long time
I have brown thick long hair and it's works amazing
It's great for the price
And smells good to me
Overall I love it
But don't use to much and don't spray too close
Vanessa C.
Hayward, CA
This product is amazing so amazing that I have used it for about almost 3yrs straight I always apply it before and after straightening my hair to give a soft shiny look . Would definitely continue to use ❤👍🏼
Megan E.
Buffalo, NY
Love this product!! Is great on your hair, doesn't damage it, and smells good! I have long brown thick hair and use this when I'm going out a night on the town!
Tara M.
Ferrum, VA
This really helps tame naturally curly, frizzy hair. You have to be careful not to spray too much but other then that it's perfect for my hair type.
Amanda L.
This stuff right here is awesome. Makes my hair look amazing !! Don't use more than a spray or 2 max though or you'll like a grease ball.
cari r.
Apache Jct, AZ
I love this shine spray but I can never seem to find it anymore..I guess I could order online. My favorite
Mackenzie H.
Keyser
This is a good product. It keeps my hair health and shiny, but not greasy. Definitely recommend
member-f49deac18
Marshfield, MO
This product is well worth the money. It makes your hair feel very soft and look very shiny
Naomi M.
Beechhurst, NY
Ever since balayaging my hair for a couple of years, it has become very fried. will this help make it more manageable after showing, so combing will be easier? thanks!
Julie K.
Exeter, ON
I have seen this product in the store and have dry wavy hair. Will it really help with shine on my hair? Is it heavy and smelly?
evam t.
Toronto
Does this make your hair oily?
Samantha B.
Is this product light weight or does it weigh hair down?
Bryanna K.
Menasha, WI
Does it make your hair look oily?