BY GÖT2B

Rikka C.
Delbarton , WV
This is great for a lot of curls. It left my hair very stiff though. It had a thick hold on my hair. I didn't really like this too much since I don't like wearing my hair curly a lot. Not my favorite but I give it 3 stars because it does do what it says.
Alyssa R.
Seattle, WA
The shampoo smells nice, and leaves my hair feeling clean and soft. As far as helping with curling - hardly. It neither enhanced my natural curls, nor did it help my hair curl with a curling iron. I’ve given up on hair products that promise this, unless they also come with a licensed stylist.
Poba Z.
I have curly hair and this shampoo really made my curl look very nice. I didn't have the frizz , the lather was normal but it was very smooth on my hair.It is good in dry scalp since mine is dry. I will definitely repurchase it.
Erika K.
Indianapolis
This is a really good item and I use it for my curly hair I would really recommend this to someone and it's more for really curly hair it lathers smoothly and nice I was satisfied with the item and it wasn't disappointing
Brooke C.
Franklinton, LA
Anything by got2b is phenomenal, but i especially like the curling shampoo.  My hair is wavy and this gives it just the right amount of girl so that i don't have to put tons of hairspray in it to hold.  It's light weight and smells phenomenal.  Definitely my go to.
Becky K.
This product gets the job done, it maintains the elasticity of your curls and makes them bouncy and not crunchy which is good. It's smooth and easy to apply. It's not my number one but it's still good!
Corine E.
I have really cry house of this is really good curl shampoo I would recommend it to people including my friends if you have curly hair this will be very beneficial for you because it keeps your hair nice and curly.
Veronica B.
Roxbury , MA
I love my curly hair and products that help it, yes! This stuff is pretty good and gives
My curls the extra umph I need. I love the way it makes my hair feel, soft and shiny! Love this product.
Leeandra W.
Church hill, TN
this stuff is crazy good and makes your hair crazy curly! its definitely great for anyone who has curly hair or someone like me who doesn't but wants to make their hair curly!
angela e.
Weatherford, TX
This is one of my all time favorite drug store styling product. It really holds in the curl in my hair. My hair also looks shiny and it feels soft .