BY GÖT2B

• "I would definitely recommend all their products!" in 1 review
  • "This product works great on waves and curls and smaells very nice." in 1 review
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Fairfax , VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use got 2b products for straightening my hair. Good to know this works for curls too
Jodi F.
Jodi F.
Great to use before flat iron, made my curls last longer! Also doesn't seem to build up on my fine hair.
maisa s.
maisa s.
Got2b Curled Up SprayGot2b Curled Up SprayGot2b Curled Up SprayGot2b Curled Up SprayGot2b Curled Up Spray
kayla m.
kayla m.
I used it and I loved it. my hair curled up and it wasn't hard at all. really nice bounce to my curls.
When my hair is long I usually perm it. This is easy and quick to get the perfect amount of curl without it looking too weighed down!
Elizabet W.
Elizabet W.
This product works great on waves and curls and smaells very nice. GOT2B is a powerful product!
Amber T.
Amber T.
Pasco, WA
I love Got 2b products. This one is amazing on my wavy hair. It really gives me curl and eliminates the frizz. I would definitely recommend all their products!
asha s.
asha s.
I had used this years before and it's been discontinued. I have very fine, straight hair that does not hold a curl very well. This works well with hot rollers. Having said that I now have found a replacement product, Tresemme curl activator spray. This is not quite as good as the Got2b Curl Vacious spray but it is inexpensive and available.This stuff let me had a little glimps of what curly hair would be like...my hair is the definition of straight and flat. But with this product it actually ringlet curls!!! I wish they wouldn't have taken it off the shelves but amazon provided a pretty good collection of them.