göt2b® CrazySleek Hot Smooth Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion

by göt2b

What are other good straightening hair products? I used to use göt2b® CrazySleek Hot Smooth Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion until it was discontinued
göt2b® CrazySleek Hot Smooth Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion I don't blow dry my hair or use a flat iron. Does this work on dry hair?
The directions say to use this on damp hair, before blow drying and flat ironing. I usually let my hair air dry, does anyone know if it would work on dry hair?
Start your review of göt2b® CrazySleek Hot Smooth Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I don't flat iron my hair often but once my hair is semi-dry i apply this lotion to the ends of my hair and after blow drying my hair looks and feels so soft, it actually conditions my hair.in 2 reviews
This product really reduced my split ends and helped my hair to look more healthy.in 1 review
I sprayed it on wet hair and then blow dried it plus I didn't need a lot either.in 1 review
I read the bottle after wards and it does say to use before blow drying and then style the hiar so that might have been my problem, but still, I was very disappointed. in 1 review
and i protects very well from heat in 1 review
2 months agoKaneohe
I love this product especially when I am about to flat iron I dry my hair and it protects my hair from getting burned by the hair dryer and it also lose a nice pleasant smell in my hair which I would totally recommend this product to anyone that uses a hair dryer and or blow dryer I love this product because it leaves my hair smooth and that’s what I love
25 days agoHamilton, OH
I don’t use this product a lot but when I do I’m very pleased. It does help to protect my hair from heat damage. It leaves my hair nice and soft and silky. The price is high but it matches the quality of the product.
3 months agoMesa, AZ
This took me FOREVER to go through! I honestly had it for over 3 years- mostly because I don’t do a lot of heat styles to my hair (since I     bleach it blonde). The mister on the spray is a little chunky and not really a “mist”. So, putting it in your hand first and working it through your hair is the best route of using this product I think. Also, be very careful to not add too much because it can make your hair look greasy fast!
23 days agoSan Jose, CA
Honestly I don’t see a huge difference when using this product. I think you can find better heat protectant sprays. Using it feels no different from not using it.
2 months agoMidland , TX
This was a little sticky and hard to comb through but did a good job smoothing my hair and making it more manageable. It smells great and if it weren’t for the stickiness, would be perfect. I’d try it again!
9 months agoBrandon, MS
I love this product. It gives my hair protection from the daily damage that I do to it. It's super effective. I have medium brown, very dry, damaged, and natural curly hair and this product does an amazing job. I would recommend this to anyone and have.
2 years agoRoseville, MI
I LOVE THEIR FLAT IRON SPRAY! I use it in my hair every time i straighten it! Stops at least half of the damage i would be causing to my hair without it! My hair dresser got me started with it! Usually get it from Ulta or Target! About $10 and SO worth every penny
2 years agoNew palestine , IN
I love his flat iron spray! I always use this product before putting heat to my hair! It makes it look and feel great. None the less it helps with no damaging to my hair! Not too pricey! Completely worth every dime.
9 months agoChicago, IL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff is great and smells SO good! I like that it is a lotion rather than a lot of the more spray/aerosol products out there so I really know that it’s coating and protecting my hair. My hair also feels so soft when I use this!
2 years ago
göt2b® CrazySleek Hot Smooth Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion love this freaking stuff!! I use it before I plan to straighten my hair that day after I shower. It makes my hair so silky smooth
Ask a question to the Influenster community...