göt2b® CrazySleek Hot Smooth Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion uploaded by Faith C.göt2b® CrazySleek Hot Smooth Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion uploaded by Yaz S.

BY GÖT2B

• The directions say to use this on damp hair, before blow ...1 Answers
  • Did me using it before straightening my hiar instead of b...2 Answers
göt2b® CrazySleek Hot Smooth Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion
  • "I don't flat iron my hair often but once my hair is semi-dry i apply this lotion to the ends of my hair and after blow drying my hair looks and feels so soft, it actually conditions my hair." in 2 reviews
  • "I use this on damp hair before I blow dry and straighten my hair." in 1 review
  • "This was the worst product I've ever used in my hair for flat-ironing purposes." in 1 review
  • "and i protects very well from heat " in 1 review
  • "I read the bottle after wards and it does say to use before blow drying and then style the hiar so that might have been my problem, but still, I was very disappointed. " in 1 review
Mindi E.
Tyler
I used to use this everyday! I haven't been able to find it I. A while though! This stuff is amazing! My hair stayed straight and felt amazing! I was shocked at how well it worked! I had dyed hair that had to have a lot of product to keep it looking good but this stuff by itself worked so well!
Cassandra L.
So over the summer I was at my cousin's house and I needed to straighten my hair. She had this product so I decided to try it out and low and behold it worked amazing. It made it so much easier to straighten my hair, and I only needed a little bit!
Kayla A.
Roseville, MI
I LOVE THEIR FLAT IRON SPRAY! I use it in my hair every time i straighten it! Stops at least half of the damage i would be causing to my hair without it! My hair dresser got me started with it! Usually get it from Ulta or Target! About $10 and SO worth every penny
Keely T.
I love his flat iron spray! I always use this product before putting heat to my hair! It makes it look and feel great. None the less it helps with no damaging to my hair! Not too pricey! Completely worth every dime.
Tracey L.
Staten Island , NY
Definitely protects your hair from heat I don't like to use a straightener slot because I can't stand the smell of my hair but this leaves you hair sleek shiny and no burning fire smell protect those locks
manuelapotter P.
Fort Campbell, KY
It's ok, they are better out there in my opinion that keeps the hair more smooth and from getting frizzy. It helps to prevent damage from the heat tho and gives it a soft touch and smells very good.
Sabrina D.
Independence , MO
göt2b® CrazySleek Hot Smooth Flat Iron & Blow Dry Lotion love this freaking stuff!! I use it before I plan to straighten my hair that day after I shower. It makes my hair so silky smooth
Anna Z.
I don't know if this was discontinued or not but I need this product back in my life!!! I used this product all throughout high school and part of college until I couldn't find it anymore.

All I can say is this product was a life saver. I have a ton of hair. It kept it straight in the Floridian humidity. It wasn't chunky on the hair. It didn't weigh it down like other products did. My hair was soft instead of stiff. This was my miracle in a bottle. Now I'm stuck going from bottle to bottle of other products trying to find something like this again!
Cecilia G.
San Francisco, CA
i’ve been using this product for years and really like the results! it’s definitely easier to blow dry my hair after using this. it makes it way more manageable. it also feels my hair feeling very soft. it has a nice smell, kind of like orange cream or something like that however the smell fades when actually in my hair super quick.
Amanda G.
I used to use this in middle school as my holy grail, so when I was looking for a new product I decided I would try it again. Wasn't impressed, it made my hair look super thick and greasy, like I hadn't showered in forever. Gonna return it.
Melissa S.
Portage, IN
Did me using it before straightening my hiar instead of blow drying it after applying it cause me my problems y?
Amber H.
Howell, MI
The directions say to use this on damp hair, before blow drying and flat ironing. I usually let my hair air dry, does anyone know if it would work on dry hair?