BY GÖT2B

👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is very good product for washing hair it keeps it healthy strong and add that shine to it .. I Use This Product Also On My Weave It Keep Your Extensions Healthy And Full Of Body . help Me with Edges A lot
Aspen M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If anything I'll have to admit I bought this for the packaging alone. Stands out on my vanity sink . Love these products and my hair stayed set and in place. Used this on my flyaways and left my hair sleek
Hailee W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
A little bit goes a looooooong way. If you use like you would any other serum you WILL have greasy hair. This is best for using strictly on the ends of my hair. It does work well for that purpose.
Ashley G.
Sylacauga, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using this for those nights I want my hair to be super shiny. It doesn't leave your hair greasy looking like most shine products instead it makes you look just left salon ready 24 7
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay so I totally brought this for the bottle I mean look at it! It makes hair smell amazing and super effective! Your hair ends up shiny, smooth and volumized!
Lisa S.
Valrico, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is great for long hair. It is non greasy and smells wonderful. I originally bought it because they were out of my regular product. Now this is my go to!
Morgan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Got this purely for the packaging on an impulse buy. Works pretty well but I'm not crazy about the scent or serum texture.
Hilliary E.
Atwater
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product but sometimes it’s too easy to overdo. If it’s overdone then your look really oily. Not cute
Jessica S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Expensive but amazing results! Smells wonderful and would recommend everyone to give this product and try!
Crystal K.
East Haven , CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a pretty good shine serum.
It smells pretty,almost fruity,and leaves my hair shiny and smooths and also helps tame flyaways or static. I find it lasts a good 24 hours in my thick,long hair too.
The price-point is great and you get quite a bit of product too.
I would recommend this to anyone looking to add a glossy sheen to their hair.
I buy mine at CVS and it's around 5-6$,and got2b usually has a but on,get one 50% off promo going on too.
Kelsang T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it easy to use and is this product fulfill the promises it says