Hair CareHair ColorPermanent Hair Colorgöt2b
Got2B Color Metallic Permanent Hair Color

Got2B Color Metallic Permanent Hair Color

by göt2b

Got2b Metallics for head-turning that boost your hair color with unique metallic radiances which has an anti-frading effects for long-lasting colors

Features: Permanent

Product Warning: Adult Use Only, not recommended for those with sensitive skin

Hair Color: Red

Hair Type: All Hair Types

Product Form: Cream

Beauty Purpose: Hair coloring

Processing Time: 35.0 minutes

Does anyone know how well this works on naturally brown hair that's normally colored red/auburn?
Have anyone keep going with this dye hair color?? Silver? Tell me what you thinking?Got2B Color Metallic Permanent Hair Color
How long does it stay in your hair and do you like it?
Start your review of Got2B Color Metallic Permanent Hair Color!
Blanca A.
Riverside, CA
Got2B Color Metallic Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Blanca A.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Amethyst Chrome
When I first dyed my hair purple this is what I used while also using the punk purple shampoo and conditioner I love it so much!!! This has honestly been my favorite color on my hair it’s curly and not purple anymore due to my internship but definitely will be going back to purple soon whenever I can I loved it on me!! It was definitely my color!!
Karla F.
Collierville, TN
Review for: Amethyst Chrome
Is amazing color duration excellent my purple is cute LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT! - So gentle and fully lightens! I've never found ANYTHING that comes close. Consistent every time!! Does not burn or fry my scalp and hair!
Samantha C.
Portland, ME
Got2B Color Metallic Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Samantha C.
Review for: Amethyst Chrome
I purchased "Gilded Rose." The color is so pretty, true to the box, and is lasting me a very long time. I'm happy gloves come in the box. I keep getting tons of compliments on it. The only thing is once the components are mixed, the dye has a smell to it. But simply apply in a ventilated area and you're good to go. It is worth the color payoff!
Renee C.
Mapleville, RI
Got2B Color Metallic Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Renee C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just purchased just got to be by #Schwarzkopf in Sakura pink. it provides bold radiance that lasts for all hair textures it has metallic shine booster for cool shimmering tones this one does not seem to specify if it's for brunettes or blondes however my hair is dyed blonde and it works well with me I love this brand and I love their metallics line I do recommend them and I will purchase them again. got2b Metallic M84 Sakura Pink 12/60 ml
Alana C.
Groveport, OH
1,157 reviews
Got2B Color Metallic Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Alana C.
Review for: Amethyst Chrome
Got this last week and I really like the color my hair turned out! I got the red metallic shade and it kinda turned out darker than I thought, but overall really pretty! My hair before I colored it had been dyed an auburn shade (which just faded completely to a brown) and my roots are also just brown... so for a medium brown shade, the color took pretty well to my hair. VERY messy haha but so is a lot of “colorful” hair colors. Didn’t stain my skin too bad (for some that dripped on me). I’ve already washed it and didn’t fade.. my hair also feels super soft and not too damaged! I felt the price wasn’t the cheapest but also not too expensive.. but if you’re used to like $2-$5, it’s more expensive than that. I wouldn’t say the color is “metallic” lol it might be the shade I chose, but overall I recommend checking it out!
Kayla P.
Westland, MI
Got2B Color Metallic Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Kayla P.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Amethyst Chrome
I haven’t used box dye in YEARS. But I recently had my hair lighted and dyed unicorn colors. Well it faded pretty quickly and I just don’t have time for all the upkeep so I decided to just dye my hair all over purple. I was nervous about the color being too dark but I must say I absolutely love how it turned out!
Corrie D.
NYC
Purchased at: Rite Aid
Review for: Amethyst Chrome
The Amethyst Chrome color turned out a dark purple on my bleached blonde hair vs the fuschia like color on the box. I did two treatments, back to back, to use up all the product and get it to last longer (I only dyed the bottom half of my hair). Previously I used a pink color in this line and it was gone in less than a week and washed out unevenly. This color seems to have more staying power and I like it.
Tilcia F.
Hoover, AL
Got2B Color Metallic Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Tilcia F.
Got2B Color Metallic Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Tilcia F.
Review for: Got2B Color Metallic Permanent Hair Color
Oh where to start. The package showed amazing colored hair. Prepped my hair by using a bleaching to remove any old dyes on my hair, then deep conditioned over night. Next day bleached again to get even coverage. Conditioned and dried. Then I colored it. As it processed, it turned a beautiful deep rich bluish purple. Once it processed, I rinsed and was shocked that my hair turned back brown and under the top the brown was streaked with faint hints of blue in the light which doesn’t translate in photos. It turned out quite pretty it I’m sadly disappointed that it didn’t turn out as promised. After reading other reviews it’s the common consensus that this is a very weak dud product that falls flat of its promise even with bleaching.
Breanna N.
Walnut Cove, NC
Got2B Color Metallic Permanent Hair Color uploaded by Breanna N.
Review for: Amethyst Chrome
I started with a blank slate my hair is naturally platinum blonde, but the color did not match the box. The product didn’t smell too bad, but it left my hair very dry and frizzy. The color I got was an electric purple not burgundy purple.
tiffany N.
Defuniak Spgs, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been dying my own hair since I was around 13 and I've tried countless hair dye brands. Schwarzkopf Got2b Metallic Hair Dye is by far my favorite. I've tried several shades but my all time favorite is Amethyst Chrome. This shade is stunning and it's just the right amount of in your face color for me without being too over the top. This shade is very true to the portrayal on the box. This box comes with everything you need to dye your hair and the instructions are very easy to follow. I have very thick hair and in the past with other brands ive had to buy two boxes of dye to fully color all of my hair but with this brand one box is more than enough. I dye my hair once a month and this dye actually lasts until my next dye job. It doesnt fade at all, it continues to look like I just dyed it until the next time I dye my hair except for my blonde roots growing out but there is no way to prevent that. I would recommend any of the Schwarzkopf hair dye lines to anyone looking for high quality at home hair dye that does not fade and is easy to use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
member-026481
il y a 7 mois
Got2B Color Metallic Permanent Hair Color ? Does this brand have a pink
Patsie S. il y a 7 mois
I don’t know if they have pink. Look on their website
Nicole J.
Hampton , GA
il y a 10 mois
Got2B Color Metallic Permanent Hair Color ? How many boxes does it take for medium to long length hair? How well does it cover darker colored hair, and does it make your hair feel coarse or soft?
Megan S. il y a 10 mois
One box will be fine it's not super think like others so it stretches to do fairly long hair.
Ashlee H.
Ingram, TX
il y a un an
For the Got2B Color Metallic Permanent Hair Color is it super noticeable metallic or more muted?
Tilcia F. il y a 8 mois