BY GÖT2B

Buy on Amazon
janet a.
Elmont, NY
I tried this jail because my son had it and I wanted my hair to be smooth pulled back in a ponytail. This gel made my hair so hard I literally have to wash about four times to get it out of my hair. I don't think I'll be using this product ever again.
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
I love this stuff! It's a fun way to play with color! I picked this up at my hairdressers for $9. It surpassed my expectations for sure! It showed up on my dark hair which I love! And the kids adore it as well!
Shannon B.
I bought this stuff a few years ago for competitions as I needed something to really hold my hair in place. This stuff held it in place, but it ruined my hair and trying to get it out of my hair was a nightmare!
Jacqueline F.
For a stick down hair style this will totally do the trick! This product will stay in and not run where you put it I used it for a halloween party and danced with it in my hair and it stayed put without budging!
Sandra J.
I like the hold of this product. This is generally available so it's easy to put in the shopping cart. Usually it's for the boys in the household. I don't use styling gel. They seem to like it!
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
I bought this product to help my hair look like Rick from Rick and Morty. It got my hair to stick STRAIGHT UP! The blue wasn’t so great though. I have thick blonde hair so I thought it’d be way. But it didn’t come off too well. But the gel did it justice!
Denisse G.
My favorite, works great with my hair and I don't have troubles finding this product everywhere. I totally recommend it.
Anna H.
Salem, OR
Got this for my boys they love it. It’s strong and colorful. Works great on their fine hair.
Heather J.
Sanger, TX
Not recommended, color is decent but perhaps it doesn't hold as well bc of the color...:
Alex G.
Toronto, ON
Love this stuff. Works in the same way their "glued" does and can add color to my fussy side bits that fade about 1000% faster than the rest of my head. The red on in particular is a need for me for aforementioned bits that fade faster than everything else.