BY GÖT2B

Ashley R.
Decatur, GA
I bought this product to help my hair look like Rick from Rick and Morty. It got my hair to stick STRAIGHT UP! The blue wasn’t so great though. I have thick blonde hair so I thought it’d be way. But it didn’t come off too well. But the gel did it justice!
Sandra J.
I like the hold of this product. This is generally available so it's easy to put in the shopping cart. Usually it's for the boys in the household. I don't use styling gel. They seem to like it!
janet a.
Elmont, NY
I tried this jail because my son had it and I wanted my hair to be smooth pulled back in a ponytail. This gel made my hair so hard I literally have to wash about four times to get it out of my hair. I don't think I'll be using this product ever again.
Traci T.
Stonewall, LA
I love this stuff! It's a fun way to play with color! I picked this up at my hairdressers for $9. It surpassed my expectations for sure! It showed up on my dark hair which I love! And the kids adore it as well!
Shannon B.
I bought this stuff a few years ago for competitions as I needed something to really hold my hair in place. This stuff held it in place, but it ruined my hair and trying to get it out of my hair was a nightmare!
Jacqueline F.
For a stick down hair style this will totally do the trick! This product will stay in and not run where you put it I used it for a halloween party and danced with it in my hair and it stayed put without budging!
Denisse G.
My favorite, works great with my hair and I don't have troubles finding this product everywhere. I totally recommend it.
Anna H.
Salem, OR
Got this for my boys they love it. It’s strong and colorful. Works great on their fine hair.
Heather J.
Sanger , TX
Not recommended, color is decent but perhaps it doesn't hold as well bc of the color...:
Alex G.
Toronto, ON
Love this stuff. Works in the same way their "glued" does and can add color to my fussy side bits that fade about 1000% faster than the rest of my head. The red on in particular is a need for me for aforementioned bits that fade faster than everything else.

Amazon