BY GÖT2B

Colorheads Got 2b Colored Styling Styling Spiking Styling Glue Blue Thunder is a temporary color with attitude, intense color and extreme hold see more...

Buy on Amazon
Ashley P.
Louisville, KY
I bought this product to help my hair look like Rick from Rick and Morty. It got my hair to stick STRAIGHT UP! The blue wasn’t so great though. I have thick blonde hair so I thought it’d be way. But it didn’t come off too well. But the gel did it justice!
janet a.
Elmont, NY
I tried this jail because my son had it and I wanted my hair to be smooth pulled back in a ponytail. This gel made my hair so hard I literally have to wash about four times to get it out of my hair. I don't think I'll be using this product ever again.
Shannon B.
I bought this stuff a few years ago for competitions as I needed something to really hold my hair in place. This stuff held it in place, but it ruined my hair and trying to get it out of my hair was a nightmare!
Anna H.
Salem, OR
Got this for my boys they love it. It’s strong and colorful. Works great on their fine hair.
Heather J.
Mckinney, TX
Not recommended, color is decent but perhaps it doesn't hold as well bc of the color...: