BY GÖT2B

Restyler Fiber Gum. . see more...

Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My son has VERY VERY VERY Sensitive skin and scalp so using the traditional gels cause flares ups for him, so I have been trying different pomades for him which for a boy who plays hard doesnt hold obviously. So we found the fiber gum and it was perfect! It is like a pomade with alot more hold. We absolutely love it!
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my husbands alternative when he can't find his regular product. It doesn't have as much hold as some similar products but it does the job in a pinch and is very affordable. It gives you that "done" look without the crunch.
Keisha D.
Kearns, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wasn’t my favorite I wasn’t a fan of the smell. It just smelt musky. It also left a film in the hair that you could see I would say it’s more for lighter hair than darker hair. They should make it tinted
Jacquelyn V.
Trenton, NJ
I love this stuff. It's the best (and cheapest) thing for my short hair. I like it to be spiky and pretty piecey. I have tried many other products and feel this is the best for my hair. Some products seem to be really heavy and weigh my hair down. I love the texture, smell and feel of this fiber gum. I have to purchase online because I can't find it in stores. (which is sad) Chaotic is just as good, if not better than $20 high priced pastes and waxes.
Ally C.
Saco, ME
Got 2 b products are pretty good. I use the wax when I curl my hair because my hair can't hold a curl and the wax makes them last all day. My mom also loves their products and we have completely different hair styles and types.
Rachel M.
Broken arrow , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hold my style all day long and provides shine. I like this product better than other waxes and pomades. It feels lighter than wax.
Carrie B.
Clay, KY
göt2b Spiked-up Max-control Styling Gel, 10.2 Oz
Definitely gives my hair the hold it needs for all day, every day wear!
Lorna W.
Verdun, QC
Beauty Junkie Expert
While this product does have great hold, I wouldn't recommend it for anyone but people who have styles with very little length. The reason for this is that it doesn't dry very well and is sticky. With a longer pixie cut, it can be seen to be visibly 'wet-looking' and can come across a bit greasy looking.

If you're looking for a sticky wet-look this would be perfect for you, but it just wasn't what I was looking for!

Pros
-Smells nice.
- Great hold.
- Easy to apply.

Cons
-Doesn't dry well.
- Feels sticky.
- Looks wet/greasy in hair.
Rebecca F.
Chesterfield, Chesterfield
Beauty Junkie Expert
I buy this for my husband and he uses it every day, although extremely sticky and difficult to get off your hands it holds his hair brilliantly