BY GÖT2B

It's chaos on the head. Take your artistic license to craft and remodel your hair style with got2b stackable chaotic restyle FIBER GUM. This fiber gum spreads like pulling strings onto the wild canvas of your own funky hair styling - molded, structured but still with a flexible hold.

• Unconstructed Styles
  • Manipulate & Mold
  • Work through damp or dry hair
  • For defined strands and flexible hold, rub a small amount into palm of hands and work in hairline
  • Use for: Unconstructed styles

Aqua (Water), Isopropyl Myristate, Oleth-10, Octylacrylamide/Acrylates/Butylaminoethyl, Methacrylate Copolymer, Petrolatum, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Palmitic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Ceteth-2, Parfum (Fragrance), Hydrogenated Microcrystalline Wax, Phenoxyethanol, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG-45M, Benzyl Alcohol, Propulene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone, Blue 1, Ext. Violet 2.

Buy on Amazon
Desiree S.
Fresno, CA
My son has VERY VERY VERY Sensitive skin and scalp so using the traditional gels cause flares ups for him, so I have been trying different pomades for him which for a boy who plays hard doesnt hold obviously. So we found the fiber gum and it was perfect! It is like a pomade with alot more hold. We absolutely love it!
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
This is my husbands alternative when he can't find his regular product. It doesn't have as much hold as some similar products but it does the job in a pinch and is very affordable. It gives you that "done" look without the crunch.
Keisha D.
Kearns, UT
This wasn’t my favorite I wasn’t a fan of the smell. It just smelt musky. It also left a film in the hair that you could see I would say it’s more for lighter hair than darker hair. They should make it tinted
Jacquelyn V.
Trenton, NJ
I love this stuff. It's the best (and cheapest) thing for my short hair. I like it to be spiky and pretty piecey. I have tried many other products and feel this is the best for my hair. Some products seem to be really heavy and weigh my hair down. I love the texture, smell and feel of this fiber gum. I have to purchase online because I can't find it in stores. (which is sad) Chaotic is just as good, if not better than $20 high priced pastes and waxes.
Ally C.
Saco, ME
Got 2 b products are pretty good. I use the wax when I curl my hair because my hair can't hold a curl and the wax makes them last all day. My mom also loves their products and we have completely different hair styles and types.
Rachel M.
Tulsa, OK
This hold my style all day long and provides shine. I like this product better than other waxes and pomades. It feels lighter than wax.
Carrie B.
Clay, KY
göt2b® Spiked-up® Styling Gel
Definitely gives my hair the hold it needs for all day, every day wear!
Bailey P.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I don’t like this product because it’s very sticky and leaves white residue in your hair once it’s dry. Would not recommend
Breana M.
El Paso, TX
Get this for my boys works good smells good can't complain about it, well except that always gets white after a while
Skylar🥀 m.
rochester
It works well for gelling your hair. It has a great smell and leaves your hair smelling fresh.