BY GÖT2B

Marcie M.
Davison , MI
I splurged and bought this for myself and loved it. Any products from this brand is awesome. The mouse was great smelling and helped control my crazy frizzy hair. The spray was very nice, and held beautifully. The blow dryer has great drying power, all while keeping my hair more controlled. This is a good product I would buy again.
Makkell B.
This is honestly such a perfect gift for any girl in your life. The hair styling tools from this brand always work wonders and the products leave my hair feeling so refreshed and amazing. I would recommend!
Marley B.
Carrollton , TX
Cool kit! I use all the products! Unfortunately the hairdryer didn't last quite too long. I bought this at Walmart. I use this product every time I blow dry my hair. I am satisfied with this product.
Gianna M.
I love this product! It is a great blow dryer with a extreme hold hairspray. I recommend this to everyone I know. I am definitely going to buy this product again. The packaging is very nice as well. You should definitely buy this product
Jennifer H.
Hazard, KY
I got this for my birthday an i absolutly love the blow dryer its amazing an i luv the whole entire got to b line i got natural curly hair an i use got to b curl products
Aletha H.
Lawrence, KS
I used a friends, and I loved it. I would invest in one if it wasn't so pricey, but, overall; kit. This will definitely make you throw away your old tools.
Mallori K.
So I like this because I blow dry my hair everyday and it protects your hair from the Heat and it also makes it to where it doesn't frizz
Danielle H.
Winchester, Hampshire
This makes my hair feel fresh and silky smooth, I love using this product especially in the summer time. This product has a lovely smell to it and is very cost effective, I would definitely recommend this product. I also think this is a great little gift for anyone who loves their hair.
Ashleigh D.
This is a great product, for those who's always blow drying their own hair. I use this a lot, in the salon.