göt2b® Blonde Highlight Revealing Conditioner Platinum 2 Ash uploaded by member-f75ce46ae

BY GÖT2B

• Ia rhis helpful for dey brittled bleached hair ? Tia.4 Answers
Vanessa G.
Traverse City, MI
I love the blonde products of this brand! For my light blonde hair color, I love products that work to keep my hair feeling soft and smooth. This works very well and the price is affordable. I would for sure recommend this to my blonde friends to try out!
Shannon B.
Lithonia, GA
This is an awesome conditioner!! And, the scent is just awesome as well!!! Yes, it is safe for color treated hair! Yes, it's best for both dry and oily scalps!! And, it's long lasting!!! I would definitely recommend it to others!!! I am very satisfied!!!
Daniela D.
California
This product is wonderful, I bought it a while back ago when I had platinum hair. I kinda miss it. Anyway it helps your hair from not turning dull and it keeps your blonde from turning that nasty yellow color.
Jasmine L.
Lauderhill, FL
Not really a big fan. But it wasn't too bad for someone who is quick and needly. I can say it kept my hair really smooth and nice
Ashley S.
Kaufman, TX
This really helps to keep your blonde bright and true instead of going brassy. Conditions well, and smells really good.
Laurel S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This helped my blonde hair stay nice and blonde! I used this well before I was a hair buff and it was really good.
Taymie V.
I don't like this at all. Make my hair like gummy, ugh. Would never bough it again. My hair looks so bad with this
mandy l.
tyler, TX
This dye is one of my favorites and the color is beautiful and very rich and I totally recvomend it to everyone
Alicia T.
Tanner, AL
Works great. And leaves my hair feeling smooth and healthy, not like a horses tail
Maya N.
Golden, BC
göt2b soblonde conditioner platinum 2 ash blonde deep cleans and removes the dulling residue without stripping away moisture. Safe to use daily without interfering with color, bleach or toners. Keeps blonde hair fresh and gives you that just out of the salon look.
Anjanette G.
Ia rhis helpful for dey brittled bleached hair ? Tia.