BeautyHairHair Styling Productsgöt2b
göt2b Beach Trippin Salt-Infusion Waving Spray

göt2b® Beach Trippin Salt-Infusion Waving Spray

by göt2b

Schwarzkopf got2b Beach Trippin' Salt-Infusion Waving Spray: For mermaid-wavy hair Makes waves, tousled or bouncy hair

Does this dry your hair out?
What is your favourite salt/wave spray for your hair? I loved the Got2b beach trippin but it’s been discontinued :( looking for one that won’t leave my hair crunchy, or feeling like product but actually helps tame waves
When using this product do people tend to also curl their hair or just use it on its own?? What offer the best results?
Start your review of göt2b® Beach Trippin Salt-Infusion Waving Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It smells great but I honestly couldn't say if it worked or if the beach water itself had an affect.in reviews
I spray it on when my hair is wet, blow dry it, and lightly spray through it while tousling with some AquaNet.in reviews
This product works well if you want a lil wave to your hair, i have straight flat hair and i use this with dry hair and it works well. in reviews
I have very fine hair and I have to wash it every day so I'm always looking for a way to avoid adding heat damage and this product is it!in reviews
I would recommend this to anyone who wants waves (or has waves) and needs a tame. in reviews
Desirae K.
Shelton, WA
göt2b® Beach Trippin Salt-Infusion Waving Spray uploaded by Desirae K.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Not the best for me at least makes my hair crunchy and my scalp super itchy. And didn’t really help with my waves. I guess it does provide more texture to keep the hair together but so many other products work pretty similar without the excess crunch or itch.
Jessica O.
Medford, NY
I love this salt infusing beach wavy spray 🌊 It's not hats on your hair and leaves it feeling soft while also giving your hair the perfect amount of beach wavynesss! I highly recommend this product if you're looking for minimal hold with a great outcome!
Ely F.
Maybrook
I have naturally curly hair...with this spray it defines my curls and keeps them from frizzing! I'm absolutely in love with this product! I also have very fine hair and doesn't make it sticky or anything like that.
Andrea F.
Baltimore, MD
This spray I've used maybe three times while vacationing at the beach. My hair is already naturally curly but I used the spray hoping it would hold my wavy curls. It smells great but I honestly couldn't say if it worked or if the beach water itself had an affect. Is definitely give it a try considering it's not pricey.
Shannon S.
Longmont, CO
göt2b® Beach Trippin Salt-Infusion Waving Spray uploaded by Shannon S.
Purchased at: ULTA
göt2b® Beach Trippin Salt-Infusion Waving Spray Best best spray! To me anyway. I've got super, crazy wavy hair now and love this beach spray to put it in it's place. Spray some strands of hair then scrunch it and you'll look like you just got back from the beach. Sometimes, like you stuck your head out the car window while going 70 miles an hour today 😉. Just teasing. I like it also because it works a little like hairspray on strands of hair. A few years ago I found this in the discount section at our local King Soopers, AKA Kroger's. Wanted to find some more so I checked around and found at Ulta. They had three bottles left and they were on sale. I rushed over there and purchased all three. They were a steal, less than $12 for all three. This works very well for wavy, curly thick hair. I'm sure it would work for and type of hair, gives hair great texture. This is a product I always want to have on hand, I've tried other beach sprays
Crystal R.
Phoenix, AZ
göt2b® Beach Trippin Salt-Infusion Waving Spray uploaded by Crystal R.
Love the way this makes my hair feel and look. It doesn't leave you hair feeling like its got a ton of product in it. Highly recommended for that beachy look. I have really long hair and I twist the the ends after spraying my hair down and let it dry once it is dry I just run my fingures thru and you get these really soft waves. You do need to wash your hand after using it but when don't you after applying hair products. It smells really nice as well.
Angelica M.
Diamondhead, MS
I love salt spray it enhances my waves and I get the most compliments I actually used this product this morning
Alaina W.
Denver, CO
I have frizzy wavy hair and I use this to make my waves less frizzy. I've been buying it at Walgreens for years, the smell bothers me but other people say they like it. I think the bottle is meant to look like you have more than you do, but that's not that bad.
Nicole S.
Phoenix , AZ
I absolutely love this product! As a girl with hard to style hair, this stuff is a holy grail in my beauty closet. It makes styling my hair into pretty, soft beachy waves so fast and easy. It does have a bit of that salty smell but nothing overpowering. I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to spruce up their summer hair!
Brooke M.
Slidell, LA
I honesty love this spray! I just give my hair a few spritz and it looks great all day! It's gives me that fresh from the beach look. I love the texture it gives my hair! It never leaves a residue and it keeps my hair lights and it smells good!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...