BY GÖT2B

The got2b All Star MVP Perfecting Cream aids you to win with 10 Styling Benefits all in one product shape smoothness calmer hair anti-frizz suppleness shine volume flawless style shimmer and fullness. This cream offers knock out styles that will change the game of styling and go the distance every time for any hair type see more...

Kristen W.
Kristen W.
I don't use this product but my boyfriend does. He styles the front of his hair into a flip every morning like Ryan gosling. He likes it, smells great and holds better than hairspray. Also doesn't require getting the sticky solution over your face like hairspray. As a styling cream, and not being the end user, I can't speak for much.
Indiera A.
Indiera A.
Orlando, FL
Decent and affordable product. It smells like peaches (which isn't a scent I'm keen on). The only one of the 10 benefits that it doesn't live up to in my experience is "shimmer". The little glitter particles just stay on my hands and doesn't seem to stay on my hair.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Youngstown, OH
Works well, just pricey for a small bottle, but works really well!! smells good, last a while.. I would reccomend if you have the extra money to spend!
corrisa s.
corrisa s.
iowa, LA
not sure it was the correct product used at the time but this was used when i put bundles in my hair gave a three because i think it was the wrong product used at time
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Livonia , MI
Use his in my curly haired daughter. Gives her curls definition and stops feistiness. Smells great and easy to use.
Allie B.
Allie B.
Counce, TN
The smell is unique but it makes my hair manageable and it no longer frizzes like it used to even in high humidity
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Hopewell, VA
I absolutely love anything got2b!!! There's a hairspray that is my favorite but I can't find it anymore. This perfecting cream is amazing!!!!
Kristina T.
Kristina T.
Used this stuff for so long to scrunch my hair. Throwback to 7th grade . been looking for something new though
Anita S.
Anita S.
Valley, AL
This product works great. You should try it for yourself and see that it works great..
Madison R.
Madison R.
Georgetown , ON
My boyfriend actually uses this product. He loves it he's probably purchase three bottles now and he loves it for his speaking of his hair. He has just regular straight blonde hair it works perfect for him I have a recommend