göt2b 2Sexy Voluptuous Volume Spray Mousse uploaded by Christen F.göt2b 2Sexy Voluptuous Volume Spray Mousse uploaded by Jenny D.

BY GÖT2B #48 in Mousse

Go Ahead, Be Naughty About Sexy Style! Give Your Locks A Blast Of Sexy And Pump Up The Volume Instantly!&Nbsp; Push It Up To The Next Level Of Irresistibly Sexy With Got2b 2Sexy Voluptuous Volume Spray Mousse.&Nbsp; This Sprayable Styling Mousse Allows Precise Application To Pump Up Your Hair Straight From The Roots For That Showstopping Big Volume Boost. see more...

• Where can u find this product?1 Answers
  • I been waiting to try this but I don't like having the feeling o...1 Answers
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
The got2b voluptuous volume spray mousse comes in a big can. I spray a little to my damp roots and the blow-dry my hair. It really does add volume and doesn't leave your hair crunchy.
Tasha N.
El Prado, NM
This is my favorite product for when I wear my natural curly hair. It smells fantastic! But pretty much every product this brand makes smells good. It doesn’t clump my hair together or make it brittle like other products. Recommended for sure.
Layla C.
I have thick hair and it worked great and kept my hair the same for a while longer than other products it was effective. I love it but I bought it as a set and I don’t see it anymore anywhere. If I ever find it again I will be buying it
Alondra Z.
Las Vegas , NV
The best hair spray ever. !! I love how it just keeps your hair in place like if the wind was blowing your hair would just stay perfect even through disasters. Such and amazing product I highly recommend
Cara M.
Don’t always buy this brand due to the price tag along with it. When I did use it I enjoyed it and it worked well,but it is nothing special for the extra $10 it costs
Alexis P.
South Hadley, MA
göt2b products are some of my very favorites!! Especially when I don't necessarily have to have wet hair to use it such as 2sexy Voluptuous Spray Mousse!!
My hair is so fine and always looks so flat unless I curl it and I'm not a fan of heat products. This göt2b product works wonders for my hair making it look like I have soft, beautiful, THICK hair!!! My hair is super long so for göt2b 2sexy Voluptuous Spray Mousse to work so well speaks VOLUMES! Pun intended!! ;-) I love it!!
Kelsie C.
Payson, UT
My mom is a hair stylist and she use to use mousse on me all they time because I had curly hair. She used this brand all the time and from what I remember, it was a good product. My hair always looked great and felt great too. I always had people asking me where I got my hair done.
Jenny D.
Harrison Twp, MI
This is one of the best volumizing mousse I have ever used. Smells incredible and doesn't leave your hair feeling stick, just vamping with volume. Highly recommend, easy to find. I think I bought mine at Rite Aide.
Ali G.
This works miracles!! It is a light formula that doesn't leave your hair sticky, or a hard texture. I enjoyed how my style stayed and the volume was there all day. I did use a blow dryer to harden the moose a bit. I like this brand for much of my hair necessities to keep the fly aways away and have a perfect volume hair
Kaniesha K.
Atlanta, GA
I use this mostly on my curly hair extensions and while it does its job I feel like it leaves NY hair kinda sticky and stiff. I gave it 5 stars because it does what it says and my hair does look great bit thats just a con for me i wanted to mention in case anyone is like me and doesn't like stiff hair.
Alyssa H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can u find this product?
Mayra M.
Palacios, TX
I been waiting to try this but I don't like having the feeling of a lot of product in my hair