BY GÖT2B

New Blow Dry Sexy 4:&Nbsp; Voluptuous Volume Pump It Up Blow It Out Slink Are Your Blow Dry Sessions Leaving You A Little Limp?&Nbsp; Bring Sexy Back With Got 2B&Reg; Voluptuous Volume Spray Gel.&Nbsp; This Little Charmer Is An Ultra-Light, Root-To-Tip Voluptuous Volumizer That'll Put The Slink Back In Your Style.&Nbsp; &Nbsp; Designed To Be Weightless And With Special Styling Polymers To Amplify Your Locks.&Nbsp; Pump It Up For Blow Dry Sexy! Scharzkopf &Amp; Henkel&Reg; 1-800-424-5458 Made In Usa see more...

Stephanie S.
Jamestown, TN
LOVE this product! It works wonders with my daughter's permed hair and a little bit definitely goes a long way! I would definitely recommend this product! göt2b Kinkier Double Curling Power Amplify Curling Spray Gel
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
I have always loved this brand. I love this styling gel spray! As a mom, this makes it very easy to use for myself and for my kids. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a new gel alternative. It's awesome!
Kim L.
This stuff really holds! I've never really been disappointed with this line of products and I'm not with this either. I have thick wavy hair and it hold great. I would recommend this and would buy it again.
Amanda R.
Michigan City , IN
I’m such a fan of the look of all of their products! They come in awesome packages like are like no other and there are so many variations! Not only does it look fun but it works pretty great and it’s a steal
amanda k.
Scranton, PA
Love this! My hair has weak beach waves and is fairly thin so it's pretty dull and flat. This gave my hair so much body and my waves that extra umph so they looked good.
Stachia M.
MIAMI LAKES, FL
I used this on my boyfriend hair for Halloween and it lasted for a great amount of time. We lasted about 13 hours of a no fizz zone.
Christian S.
Hixson, TN
I love this brand! Everything from them is great! It doesn't leave white flakes all in your hair and it smells so good!!
Jess S.
This smells amazing and gets the job done! It makes your hair feel soft and you can find it for a good deal.
Love this product. It helps my hair with volume and the smell is so great!! Long lasting and cheap.
terri b.
Mchenry, IL
Really works well and so far none of their products leave your hair sticky or feel stiff. This product is lightweight and gives me great body and volume! I use a generous amount and spray it all over from roots to ends for best results.