BY GÖT2B

Give your locks a blast of sexy and pump up the volume instantly Push it up to the next level of irresistibly sexy with gt2b 2sexy voluptuous volume Spray Mousse. This sprayable styling mousse allows precise application to pump up your hair straight from the roots for that show-stopping big volume boost. Go ahead be naughty about sexy style see more...

Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Franklin , IN
In all honesty I feel like this product is a bit too pricey for the quality. It does hold pretty well just isn't anything special. I would much rather buy a $4 product that does the same thing to be honest.
Bobbie S.
Bobbie S.
Really enjoy using this. I rotate my hair products occasionally, but this is typically one of my favorites
Amanda Jane L.
Amanda Jane L.
Smells lush but my hair just doesn't like mousse products much!!! I imagine this would be fantastic for fine or shorter style hair, but my hair is probably around 24" and super thick and straight and heavy, smells really gorgeous but just didn't do anything for my boring hair :(
Amy M.
Amy M.
Glasgow , East dunbartonshire
This is hands down the best mousse I've ever used. It's not thick and doesn't make your hair greasy. It's very effective and affordable! It's easy to use and you get a load of uses from one bottle. I'd highly recommend.
Amy O.
Amy O.
I like that you can spray this mousse right into your hair because of the handy nozzle! The scent is great and it holds all day and gives a lot of volume on the roots!
Cheryl B.
Cheryl B.
Peace River, AB
I like this didn't make my hair feel gross after using it. Has a really nice smell to it as well. Packaging is cute. I would definitely repurchase again!