göt2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse uploaded by Diana R.

göt2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Mousse

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Melanie J.
Greensburg, PA
This gives my straight flat thin hair a little bit more umpf then other brands of mouse that I have tried. It seems to go on smooth. I use it when my hair is wet and allow it to air dry. It adds a bit of lift and a allows my hair to wave some as well. It does not leave behind any flakes when it dries.
Michelle K.
Camby, IN
All in all its a good product for the price. It's a drug store brand and it did give volume but at the same time weighed my hair down and made it look greasy. Maybe I used to much it could always be user error. It did smell great though.
Chasity P.
Booneville, AR
This works! Get the right amount and you'll be blown away with the results. I tease my hair everyday so this has cut down on the damage! It's a healthy volume that doesn't scrunch your hair.
Kimi C.
Lawrenceville, GA
This is a lifesaver! I love this mousse and it does wonders to my limp and lifeless hair. I highly recommend it to anyone with super thin hair like myself and it does not weight down the hair nor make it greasy. The smell is so wonderful and amazing as well
April G.
Midland, TX
I used this product when I was 15-18 years old. It does give you volume but watch out when you have those friends or that boyfriend that messes up your hair on purpose for fun. You'll look like you have flakes in your hair after being messed with. #miss volume #need volume in my hair
Elise S.
roanoke, VA
I just love this mousse! I am plagued by very flat hair and for the longest time resolved myself to a live of limited volume because I could never find a mousse I liked and I am also not into putting a lot of effort into my hair. This product has been life changing. Not only is it affordable, but it smells great and works wonders. It gives my hair great volume and texture when I apply it to my damp hair and either blow dry or let air dry.
Ember B.
Kissimmee, FL
This is a really solid mousse that does exactly what it says. It's builds the volume in your hair and keeps it full and beautiful from roots to end. It manages that without leaving and dingy, or shiny luster to the hair. The one downside is that you have to be careful to use only a small amount of product, as it can easily become too much and leave your hair slightly rough in texture and difficult to brush, tangling easy.
AnneMarie B.
Got2b makes two of my favorite mouses. This one and kinkier. I have super fine hair and not a lot of it so anything I use needs to do a darn good job of making the most of it. This gives me great volume and doesn't weigh my hair down or make it look flat. I'm not the most loyal girl to products (quite often I'm looking for a holy grail), I am to this for years and haven't even looked elsewhere!
Denise L.
Monroe, WA
I use this on my hair when I go out. I love how it gives my hair more volume so that it doesn't go flat. I have thick longer length hair so it tends to fall flat. I put this in my hair and then scrunch while drying with my blow dryer. Love it! It makes a huge difference. I really like this product brand. Its a great hair product that is not hard to find and its affordable!l
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
I love that I can spray the mousse directly onto my roots to give lift to my thin hair. Lightweight. Easy to use spray and doesn't clump. I can definitely tell a difference when using this product.

This mousse does everything I want it to. Holds the style, gives my hair shine, isn't stiff.
Definitely a must have!
Denise L.
Monroe, WA
Is this grain free? Is Petsmart the only place I can find this?
Ashley M.
Meridian , ID
Does this leave your hair touchable or stiff? Does it give good volume?
Krystal B.
How effective do you find this mousse?