göt2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hairspray uploaded by Heather M.göt2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hairspray uploaded by Nicole P.göt2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hairspray uploaded by Sarah P.

BY GÖT2B

• Thickness, texture, volume, bounce, elasticity, hold, strength, lightness, touchability, lastingness
  • Create day-2-nite seductress styles
  • Amp'd 4 play so spray away
  • Body 10 complex
  • 4: voluptuous volume

göt2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hairspray
  • "I love how it leaves my hair soft and natural looking compared to it being stiff " in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair look so thick and full!" in 1 review
Randi T.
Purvis, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you need a hairspray that is going to make your style hold all day, this is the product for you. Compared to other "mega hold" brands/products, this one works amazingly! It has a great hold and doesn't make your hair feel matted and weighed down. You should definitely give it a go if you're in the market for a new hairspray.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is one of my favorite, more affordable hairsprays for when I wear my hair up or back in any way as it does a great job of holding everything in its place. It’s a little more stiff if you’re using a spray to wear your hair down, but still a great finishing spray.
Ashley D.
Seal Beach, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I rarely use hairspray but when I do I like to try out new brands until I find my favorite. This hairspray has a good hold however I felt my hair was a little crunchy and not flexible/natural like how I like. I would recommend to someone who wants extreme hold.
Jess R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m not a huge fan of the smell of this but I do like how well it works
My hair is very frizzy and I don’t always have time to straighten it plus I don’t like to use constant heat damage
I would def recommend this to anyone looking
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this it really makes my hair strong and hair color brown type is straight and thin it better than other types and it met my expectations smells so good too I do recommend it of course to others just like jersey shore hair
Melissa A.
Richmond, KY
Love this hairspray! Smells great, great price, and holds my curls all day! This hairspray also adds great volume to my hair. I have thick hair that becomes oily super fast and I love this product! I would definitely buy this product again and again!
Ashley K.
Laurel
The scent is lacking. The hairspray adds volume and that's about it. It really has no actual hold like their other products. Falls flat after about 30 mins to a hour. I have no other product to compare it to. Nothing has failed me as much as it has. If I could of I would of returned it. I would only recommended if your pacifically looking to add volume.
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Excellent Volume! I have drab, flat and thin hair that is extremely hard to hold. When I do my hair and use 2 sexy I can walk out the door with confidence knowing that my hair will continue looking it's best and stay looking the way that it did when I first did it. I can't begin to say how happy I am to have found this. Great stuff!
Cheryl Ann R.
Visalia, CA
This is my go to product when I have a long day ahead of myself. I am able to use this product with confidence knowing my hair will maintain its style throughout my lengthy agenda. This product helps keep the ump to puffs of curly locks. I recommend this product for anyone who wants hair to look like it does right when you step out of your house. I will be buying this again.
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought recently on vacation when I realized my cap to my normal hairspray was broken. It did the trick. Held my thick hair in place all day. Fairly decent scent but really love my Big Sexy Hair Play Harder spray better so I'll be sticking with that for future use.