göt2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hairspray uploaded by Nicole P.göt2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hairspray uploaded by Heather M.göt2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hairspray uploaded by Sarah P.

göt2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hairspray

• Thickness, texture, volume, bounce, elasticity, hold, strength, lightness, touchability, lastingness
  • Create day-2-nite seductress styles
  • Amp'd 4 play so spray away
  • Body 10 complex
  • 4: voluptuous volume

Buy on Walgreens*
  • "It makes my hair look so thick and full!" in 1 review
  • "I love how it leaves my hair soft and natural looking compared to it being stiff " in 1 review
Jennifer C.
Easley, SC
I do not like the updated formula on this hairspray bc it leaves my hair sticky and stiff and the scent is too chemically-smelling. I prefer the old formula over the new one.
Ashley D.
Seal Beach, CA
I rarely use hairspray but when I do I like to try out new brands until I find my favorite. This hairspray has a good hold however I felt my hair was a little crunchy and not flexible/natural like how I like. I would recommend to someone who wants extreme hold.
Stephanie R.
Woodside, NY
I love this it really makes my hair strong and hair color brown type is straight and thin it better than other types and it met my expectations smells so good too I do recommend it of course to others just like jersey shore hair
Randi T.
Purvis, MS
If you need a hairspray that is going to make your style hold all day, this is the product for you. Compared to other "mega hold" brands/products, this one works amazingly! It has a great hold and doesn't make your hair feel matted and weighed down. You should definitely give it a go if you're in the market for a new hairspray.
Melissa A.
Richmond, KY
Love this hairspray! Smells great, great price, and holds my curls all day! This hairspray also adds great volume to my hair. I have thick hair that becomes oily super fast and I love this product! I would definitely buy this product again and again!
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one of my favorite, more affordable hairsprays for when I wear my hair up or back in any way as it does a great job of holding everything in its place. It’s a little more stiff if you’re using a spray to wear your hair down, but still a great finishing spray.
Jess R.
I’m not a huge fan of the smell of this but I do like how well it works
My hair is very frizzy and I don’t always have time to straighten it plus I don’t like to use constant heat damage
I would def recommend this to anyone looking
Ashley K.
The scent is lacking. The hairspray adds volume and that's about it. It really has no actual hold like their other products. Falls flat after about 30 mins to a hour. I have no other product to compare it to. Nothing has failed me as much as it has. If I could of I would of returned it. I would only recommended if your pacifically looking to add volume.
Rachael L.
I was so happy when I was finally able to find this hairspray at my local Walgreen store. A friend had given me a bottle a long time ago so I used it sparingly because it's basically liquid gold! This hairspray does just what it says on the bottle: freeze, volumize, strut. It does a wonderful job of holding any hairstyle and works wonders to volumize my hair. It makes my hair look so thick and full! Bonus: this hairspray smells amazing!
Sarah P.
Bridgeport , NY
Excellent Volume! I have drab, flat and thin hair that is extremely hard to hold. When I do my hair and use 2 sexy I can walk out the door with confidence knowing that my hair will continue looking it's best and stay looking the way that it did when I first did it. I can't begin to say how happy I am to have found this. Great stuff!