göt2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hairspray uploaded by Heather M.göt2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hairspray uploaded by Nicole P.göt2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hairspray uploaded by Sarah P.

BY GÖT2B

• Thickness, texture, volume, bounce, elasticity, hold, strength, lightness, touchability, lastingness
  • Create day-2-nite seductress styles
  • Amp'd 4 play so spray away
  • Body 10 complex
  • 4: voluptuous volume

göt2b 2 Sexy Voluptuous Volume Hairspray
  • "I love how it leaves my hair soft and natural looking compared to it being stiff " in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair look so thick and full!" in 1 review
Tara s.
Tara s.
Maitland , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought recently on vacation when I realized my cap to my normal hairspray was broken. It did the trick. Held my thick hair in place all day. Fairly decent scent but really love my Big Sexy Hair Play Harder spray better so I'll be sticking with that for future use.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Richmond, KY
Love this hairspray! Smells great, great price, and holds my curls all day! This hairspray also adds great volume to my hair. I have thick hair that becomes oily super fast and I love this product! I would definitely buy this product again and again!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
The best hairspray I have ever purchased! I've told all of my friends to pick up some of this. It has amazing hold plus it makes my hair look so much thicker and fuller. I highly recommend this product! Go buy some now!!
Vlora J.
Vlora J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loveeee this hair spray. When i was my hair and just want it curly i spray this hair spray and scrunch it with hair tie for an hour or so and it gets so curly.
Destiny S.
Destiny S.
Bonney Lake, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this on #BlackFriday last year and I have to say it was the best decision of my life! It smells delicious and keeps my hair looking voluptuous for hours!
Chelisse B.
Chelisse B.
I love this hair spray! I use it when I tease my hair and it works. They do have another spray that works a lot better but this is the kind I have now.
Eliamar D.
Eliamar D.
Eltopia, WA
This is an amazing product. My daughter has super long, curly thick hair and this is the only hairspray that will keep her hair from frizzing up
Tina K.
Tina K.
Plainfield, IL
This is my favorite hairspray. It leaves my hair with SO much volume without leaving it sticky or hard. Has great hold. Highly recommend.
Tanya T.
Tanya T.
Lithia Spgs, GA
I use this a lot! It holds better than any other hair spray I have tried. If you have super thick hair like me this is a good one to use!
Debra T.
Debra T.
Franklin, IL
Fantastic hairspray. Really holds the style in place and is not too stiff. Works well on my fine blonde hair. Good value for your money.