BY GÖT2B

Shaina C.
Shaina C.
Eaton Rapids, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I wear my hair natural I like to make sure whatever I put in my hair will hold! Well I will say this perfect if you have to go out and you want your hair to stay put! The consistency is think so a little goes a long way. I mean that. I notice when I put too much in one spot it looks crunchy. So just use a little bit and you're good to go! Also I love the scent!!
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really sure why my mom bought me this because I have never had a problem with volume, but I do feel this keeps my volume while managing to keep my hair tamed! Be sure to just use a small amount.
Chandni S.
Chandni S.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My boyfriend uses it and it makes his hair super sexy. It holds his hair well and it’s easy to style with it. He has long hair and it smells great
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Toccoa, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Peeeeeerfect great product. You can not go wrong for using this one. It makes your hair feel fabulously fresh and soft. Just like new.
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is amazing when I need something that is gonna hold well in my hair. It may be a bit pricey but it does what it needs to do.
Darlyn M.
Darlyn M.
The Netherlands
Its a really good gel. I love it I used it once and It is really nice. I recommended it. And I would like to try it once again!
Sarraiglam ❤.
Sarraiglam ❤.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only use this to lay my edges ! Hehe I donot usually wear gel all over my hair. It’s nice for smoothing down and for edges .
Josie M.
Josie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holds well and is very affordable. The smell isn't the best but if you want a good hold this is what you need
Olivia W.
Olivia W.
Claremont, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I’m always on the hunt to add volume to my hair, this stuff works well at adding the extra oomph to your hair.
Maria H.
Maria H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this gel I honestly do recommend it. It's one of the best out there. The yellow one is awesome too.
Mackenzie N.
Mackenzie N.
What is this product used for? Does it smell good? Fruity? Thanks!