BY GÖT2B #46 in Hair Gel

Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very thick curly hair so I used this product after washing as an alternative to blow drying. I just put it in and scrunched my hair and let air dry for some nice curls it turned out pretty well I would say it's a bit thick for my tastes I like it a little less crunchy.
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works really on my hair texture....
I purchased this from online but i have seen little tubes of it at my local beautiful supply store for 2.99 so it is a very frequently used product
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I wear my hair natural I like to make sure whatever I put in my hair will hold! Well I will say this perfect if you have to go out and you want your hair to stay put! The consistency is think so a little goes a long way. I mean that. I notice when I put too much in one spot it looks crunchy. So just use a little bit and you're good to go! Also I love the scent!!
Jordan G.
Albuquerque, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't typically use a lot of hair gel but in the past I did use this product. I found that it worked well enough but I did not have much experience to compare it to.
Shakeela P.
Littleton , NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very good hair gel and I highly recommend. If you are looking for a gel that will hold a sleek hairstyle in place then this is definitely a hair gel worth giving a shot. My hair stayed in place all day and it didn’t leave very much build up in my hair which is a plus . I would recommend!
Bria N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This gel really holds your hair so kind of be gentle and not have a heavy hand and it's great to hold wigs down for two or three days and on it's own it's really long lasting to hold your hair down. Only improvement it needs is to make it feel less gooey and sticky.
Jessica S.
El Monte, Ca
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like to use this product when my hair is lacking volume. It gives a great boost without weighing heavily down the root. It is extremely effective. You can purchase this at any local store near you at a great price.
Susie E.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este gel mi esposo lo ama, cada vez que se le termina tengo que tener uno ya a la mano! Su peinado queda muy bien afirmado y dura todo el día l, yo lo uso en looks que hay que tener el cabello bien aplastado.
Michelle H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not really sure why my mom bought me this because I have never had a problem with volume, but I do feel this keeps my volume while managing to keep my hair tamed! Be sure to just use a small amount.
Jennifer V.
Morris, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great styling product. Leaves no build up or residue behind. Long lasting and smells good too. Not nearly as expensive as other comparable,products on the market.
Mackenzie N.
What is this product used for? Does it smell good? Fruity? Thanks!