BY GÖT2B #68 in Hair Gel

Amy W.
College Sta, TX
I got this for my boyfriend because he’s Indian and he has super thick and healthy hair. This stuff has been easy to work with and his hair has looked great every time he styles it! I will be repurchasing!
Shaina C.
Eaton rapids, MI
When I wear my hair natural I like to make sure whatever I put in my hair will hold! Well I will say this perfect if you have to go out and you want your hair to stay put! The consistency is think so a little goes a long way. I mean that. I notice when I put too much in one spot it looks crunchy. So just use a little bit and you're good to go! Also I love the scent!!
Jessalyn R.
Brooklyn, NY
I have very thick curly hair so I used this product after washing as an alternative to blow drying. I just put it in and scrunched my hair and let air dry for some nice curls it turned out pretty well I would say it's a bit thick for my tastes I like it a little less crunchy.
Amanda C.
Bayonne, NJ
This worked okay for me. I was hoping it would make my curls (that sometimes get flat) a bit bouncier and fuller. I felt it weighed my hair down a tad. I didn’t get the effect I was hoping for but it did give me some volume which was good.
Michelle H.
I'm not really sure why my mom bought me this because I have never had a problem with volume, but I do feel this keeps my volume while managing to keep my hair tamed! Be sure to just use a small amount.
🌴Ray R.
Belleville, IL
This product works really on my hair texture....
I purchased this from online but i have seen little tubes of it at my local beautiful supply store for 2.99 so it is a very frequently used product
Jennifer V.
Okmulgee, OK
Great styling product. Leaves no build up or residue behind. Long lasting and smells good too. Not nearly as expensive as other comparable,products on the market.
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
This is a very good hair gel and I highly recommend. If you are looking for a gel that will hold a sleek hairstyle in place then this is definitely a hair gel worth giving a shot. My hair stayed in place all day and it didn’t leave very much build up in my hair which is a plus . I would recommend!
Briana N.
This gel really holds your hair so kind of be gentle and not have a heavy hand and it's great to hold wigs down for two or three days and on it's own it's really long lasting to hold your hair down. Only improvement it needs is to make it feel less gooey and sticky.
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
I like to use this product when my hair is lacking volume. It gives a great boost without weighing heavily down the root. It is extremely effective. You can purchase this at any local store near you at a great price.
Mackenzie N.
What is this product used for? Does it smell good? Fruity? Thanks!