BY GOT MILK

Taylor M.
Greenwood, SC
These are so yummy! Its a lot easier to use these than to make chocolate milk the old fashion way. The only down side is that once you're almost done, the chocolate pieces get so small that they fall through the straw.
Robin P.
Beaumont, TX
These do NOT do what they say they will. I could not taste the flavor as I drank through them. I used one and the rest went in the trash. Don't waste your money on these.
Aurdrey S.
Delray beach, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My daughter loves these and it a great way to gether to drink milk, I think the price is a little steep but its agreat idea to get kids to drink milk and get vitamin D
Lauren N.
Pekin, IL
The price on these little sticks is crazy, I personally thought they were disgusting but my younger step brothers just love them to death. I guess its a kid thing.
Jess R.
Los Angeles, CA
My little brother loves these! He says the strawberry is his favorite. I can't taste the flavors but I figured they're aimed at kids. So be it.
breanna k.
Broken Arrow, OK
I thought this was a clever idea, but I didn't notice much of a flavor coming from the straws.
Beth R.
Clarksburg, MA
I love these milk products there so cute and taste really good also there very cheap