Got Milk? Chocolate Magic Milk Flavoring Straws uploaded by keren a.

BY GENERIC

Got Milk? Chocolate Magic Milk Flavoring Straws: Adds low-sugar, all-natural flavor to plain white milk No artificial colors No preservatives No artificial flavors No artificial sweeteners Low sugar Low carb; gluten free*NEW_LINE* see more...

Angel P.
Angel P.
Fleetwood, NC
Kids love it. So do I. It is just an amazing flavor. You don't have to worry about stirring the syrup. Or buying a whole 2 milk cartons just to have plain and chocolate/ other flavor milk. It tastes sweet and you really get the chocolate. So you should definitely buy this convenient milk flavoring straws.
keren a.
keren a.
Lake Arthur, LA
Foodie Expert
Someone at my daughter's school gave her these in a goody bag and she tried it and ever since then she has been in love with these. They are great when you are on the go and very affordable.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
Blackville, SC
Foodie Expert
The idea behind this snack is cool and creative but I would be more impressed if the actual straws tasted good. They are DISGUSTING. Doesn't necessarily taste anything like chocolate.
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Las Vegas, NV
I saw this at Target and thought they would be a great thing for my chocolate milk cravings. I was extremely disappointed, drinking the milk through the chocolate straw just tasted like milk and barely like chocolate.
ashley m.
ashley m.
Independence, KY
I buy theae for my son as an alternative to the Hershey's syrup i usually buy. Product is hard to get through straw and flavor isn't strong enough.
Lacy H.
Lacy H.
Fresno, CA
I think they work great for my 4 year old daughter. She can get the milk out pretty easily, it isn't overpowered by chocolate, and she seems satisified by it, especially when i would rather her have regular milk. But for me, it isn't chocolatey enough for my tastes. I would rather the powder or liquid to get the stronger taste.