BeautyHairHair Styling Productsgöt2b
Got 2b Be Twisted Curl Reviver Cream

Got 2b Be Twisted Curl Reviver Cream

by göt2b

Define your locks and control frizz with got2b's Be Twisted Curl Reviver Cream. Get moisturized curls and waves with 96 hour frizz-control. Enjoy this color-safe formula that has no residue and no stickiness. Moreover, it's formulated without sulfates and nourishes your hair for perfect curl and wave definition.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Got 2b Be Twisted Curl Reviver Cream!
Monica E.
Canton, PA
Got 2b Be Twisted Curl Reviver Cream uploaded by Monica E.
Purchased at: Dollar General
Since I tried this.....I have basically stopped using ALL my other hair products,besides some hair spray here an there.This has taken ALL there places !! Normally I wouldn't spend 5$ on a hair product,BUT this is worth it cuz I'm saving $$ by NOT buying all the other products for my natural curly hair !! My hair has looked amazing since I tried this.....Im hooked now.This is gonna be my holy grail hair product !! PLZ pay a NO attention to my makeupless face !!!
Rochelle G.
Baton Rouge , LA
Got 2 be is a staple in my hair routine. So I was excited when I tried this product out. It works great. It defines my 4c curls and leave a nice healthy sheen. It had a light hold and is not too heavy. It does feel a lil sticky when u apply it but my curls last all day and doesn’t become bushy.
Bri P.
Caliente, NV
Got 2b Be Twisted Curl Reviver Cream uploaded by Bri P.
Purchased at: Target
I am totally obsessed with this product. I have wavy hair and it helps to keep the frizz in line and makes my natural waves look amazing. Plus it helps when it smells like freakin Sunshine. I purchased this as well as the be twisted foam and for some reason it was definitely not the same quality. I really love thos product and I wouldn't change a thing. Keep doing your thing schwarzkopf 🤘🤘
Dominique O.
Federal Way, WA
Got 2b Be Twisted Curl Reviver Cream uploaded by Dominique O.
Purchased at: ULTA
First time using this Got2B product and I highly recommend it. I love how it made my curls look. I have been focusing on having my curls out and my hair down and this really helps my curls looked amazing.
Selena B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been on the hunt for a good curl cream for years and this is always the one I run back to. I have wavy hair and this definitely knocks it up a level and helps define my ringlets. It's a little thicker than some and I have to use a lot so it goes fast but at that price point I can handle it. I would 100 percent recommend this curl cream.
Shayla T.
Westland, MI
Honestly I thought I was going to love this product because I love everything else from Got2b but it’s just not what I thought it was going to be. The product flakes in my hair I did a twist out a few weeks back and my hair was very flaky ,very dry, and there was no definition. Got 2b Be Twisted Curl Reviver Cream
Dahvarna A.
Purchased at: Target
Wow a good cream for your twist out. After I took out my twist they were defined and last for 3days. It’s approximately $4.99 which is affordable if you’re on budget. I paid $2.26 as it was on clearance and target circle had $2.00 off in store purchase. I’m giving this for 4 stars because it’s heavy fragrance (almost like a masculine scent). I’m neutral on buying fragranced products but this scent lasts for long period of time. If you’re like me who gets headaches or nausea from sweet or strong musky fragrances this product isn’t for you.
Molly L.
I've only used this once as I'm learning to embrace my natural curls that I have flat ironed for years. This is a learning process but my hair looked good when I used this product in my routine this morning. Hopefully it holds and works for the long haul.
Caitlin B.
Purchased at: ULTA
I've tried this once and I like it so far. I applied it to towel damp hair and scrunched it in and it did make my cus super curly and bouncy,but it also gave me really big volume when I combed it out the next day. It also made my hair feel like there was a ton of product in it even though I only used a dime sized amount. I'll keep trying it to see if I would rebuy,but so far I would recommend it
Heavenly S.
Love it for me and my sons hair one of the best creams for after wash good value smells great

Looking for your answer?