Gosling's Ginger Beer uploaded by Alyssa S.Gosling's Ginger Beer uploaded by Rebecca W.Gosling's Ginger Beer uploaded by Danielle S.

BY GOSLING'S

Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
I tried this for the first time today and I thought it was pretty good! Not too much ginger taste, just enough. I would buy it again.
Melissa P.
Yumm! Great to mix in drinks or on its own. Highly recommend making a “dark and stormy” drink with this!
Julia M.
London, London
As a Bermudian I just need to go ahead and give this 5 stars as it's a bermudian product. We primarily use this in our national drink "dark and stormy" which is goslings black seal rum and Gingerbeer!

I'm not a fan of the diet ginger beer (or any diet soda to be honest) but the original full fat, is excellent!
Karine G.
Aracaju
I've always wanted to taste ginger beer because I love anything with ginger and this ginger beer did not disappoint., it's sweet but sweet at the same time. She is very tasty and perfect to make a refreshing moscow mule with plenty of ice, vodka and lemon.
Bernadette O.
Gardena , Ca
Does this have alcohol? I've been wanting to make Moscow Mules at home! But don't know of any good ginger beers...YET!
LaToya G.
What mixed drink recipes do you all use this for?
Melissa P.
Grand Haven, MI
How spicy are these and also how sweet? It's so hard to find a good balance for cocktails.
Barb B.
Mount Lebanon
Where is this available. I live a good Moscow mule.
Anya R.