Gosling's Ginger Beer uploaded by Alyssa S.Gosling's Ginger Beer uploaded by Rebecca W.Gosling's Ginger Beer uploaded by Danielle S.

BY GOSLING'S

Ashley B.
Frankford, DE
I absolutely love this Ginger Beer! Its defiantly the best one by far out there. I have drank this by its self and its fantastic. I usually use it when i make my Moscow Mule drinks in the summer. This is such a wonderful product I will continue to purchase this!
Sarah S.
This is a great non-alcoholic ginger beer to use as a mixer when you're making mules or other mixed drinks. However, if you're drinking ginger beer just by itself, I wouldn't suggest this brand because it doesn't have the strongest ginger taste. Overall, it's pretty mild. It works great as a mixer though.
Michelle B.
Cleveland , OH
If you’re anything like me and love a good Moscow Mule, Gosling's Ginger Beer is the way to go. It a affordable and has a great taste. Just add Tito's Handmade Vodka and a lime and you can’t go wrong!
Michelle M.
Full-Strength soda but the best tasting by far.  Try it for a different taste than Ginger Ale.  Tastes much better!  This is one of the best brands because they DO taste different.
Susan R.
Non-alcoholic! It goes great with Gosling’s black seal rum - dark and stormy! It’s my favorite! Even alone - it’s super refreshing and it doesn’t have that really intense ginger taste :)
Alex D.
Mt Pleasant, MI
I love this beer. Good alternative to regular beer when you are pregnant! I drank this just straight out of the can most days or on ice if I wanted to be a little more classy.
Allison R.
Goslings ginger beer is the best ginger beer for making dark and stormys! They mix well with any cocktail and the flavor is very gingery and not overly sweet.
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
This ginger beer is the perfect compliment to any mule cocktail. It’s tangy and lasting flavor pops when mixed with other flavors. The price is not bad either.
Rebecca W.
Buffalo, NY
This is, hands down, the best ginger beer for Moscow Mules at Home. These cans are best friends with my copper mugs and Tito’s vodka. You cannot go wrong!
Amanda M.
Lakeland, FL
Gosling's is the best ginger beer on the market! It's nice and spiced but extremely smooth and refreshing! It makes the best Moscow miles out there!
Bernadette O.
Gardena , Ca
Does this have alcohol? I've been wanting to make Moscow Mules at home! But don't know of any good ginger beers...YET!
LaToya G.
What mixed drink recipes do you all use this for?
Melissa P.
Grand Haven, MI
How spicy are these and also how sweet? It's so hard to find a good balance for cocktails.
Barb B.
Mount Lebanon
Where is this available. I live a good Moscow mule.
Anya R.