Gosling's Ginger Beer uploaded by Alyssa S.Gosling's Ginger Beer uploaded by Rebecca W.Gosling's Ginger Beer uploaded by Danielle S.

BY GOSLING'S

Milk D.
Lowell
It's 48 grams of sugar and 48 grams of carbs. Very bad for you actually a full 6 pack in a day course will make you bound to diabetes. I'm sure it's meant for mixing with strong vodkas because it never mentions having alc so it's non-alcoholic from my view. I give it a 2 star. -5 for having no alc. +1 cause it's my own fault for buying without reading specifics. +1 star desirable taste when mixed. Taste like crap alone actually.
Brittany Z.
Broadway, VA
I absolutely LOVE this ginger beer! I really enjoy the spiciness of the ginger.  Other ginger sodas come off a lot more sweet tasting and the ginger is just an afterthought. Goslings Ginger Beer is just the opposite. I would be cautious not to drink to much if you get heartburn easy though. Makes for a perfect dark and stormy!
Jenna K.
I used this to make Moscow mules and it was okay. Definitely has a little more of a kick, but overall it tastes pretty good. I prefer other brands for mules though over this one. I guess it just depends on personal preference.
Teresa N.
I use Gosling’s Ginger Beer when making Moscow mules! It tastes good even on its own but why would you when you can mix it with some vodka and lime juice for a refreshing Moscow mule? I highly recommend this to everyone. It’s refreshing and not overly sweet like other ginger beer
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Good alternative. Decent flavor

Not as wrong of a kick that I expect from the beer vs ale. Switched from ginger ale because it do much for my stomach the extra fizz from g. Beer was wonderful!
I drink it straight!!! Nothing added. Kids learned to love it

Root beer and ginger beer! Favorite brand - Feverfew
Used in majority of bars when I was curious if alcoholic. Well trust me is difficult for them to sell you a bottle. Like pulling teeth!!!! Ouch. The mixed drink - Moscow Mule . Sorry folks I will try but I know my limits esp if I have to drive home. I'm still a straight Ginger Beer drinker!!!! I lose what I like most when alcohol added esp since 1/4 or less is g. Beer. 1/2 is vodka or gin forgot which.
Kelly M.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a must have for those summer Moscow Mules. This one is refreshing and not too spicy. I pick them up at the local liquor store for $6 per 6 pk which isn't great but it's more affordable than the other brand they offer.
Danielle S.
North Oxford, MA
Goslings Ginger beer is my new favorite go to when it comes to drink mixing. I was introduced to Moscow Mules and I am HOOKED! Fresh lime juice, you're choice of vodka and ginger beer in a brass mug and you'll life will never be the same!
Erica L.
Hibbing, MN
This is one of the best Ginger Beers on the market! It can be found just about anyway, and is a MUST HAVE for my favorite summer drink - Moscow Mules. We buy this brand almost every time: perfectly spicy. I didn't know they made a diet version! This will be on my next shopping list.
Victoria H.
Bailey, CO
We primarily use ginger beer in Mules and we like Gosling's for a sweeter drink. Its nice and spicy but definitely sweeter than most ginger beers. I also like it when I'm not feeling well because it has a spicier ginger flavor than ginger ale.
Ashley A.
Alpine, AZ
While pregnant I switched to Ginger Beer and Lime as my drink of choice at social gatherings, especially when we hadn't told anyone we were expecting. Gosling's was my "Go-To" for drinking straight with a lime wedge over ice. It has a smooth flavor with a nice ginger kick!
Bernadette O.
Gardena , Ca
Does this have alcohol? I've been wanting to make Moscow Mules at home! But don't know of any good ginger beers...YET!
LaToya G.
What mixed drink recipes do you all use this for?
Melissa P.
Grand Haven, MI
How spicy are these and also how sweet? It's so hard to find a good balance for cocktails.
Barb B.
Mount Lebanon
Where is this available. I live a good Moscow mule.
Anya R.