Gosling's Ginger Beer uploaded by Alyssa S.Gosling's Ginger Beer uploaded by Rebecca W.Gosling's Ginger Beer uploaded by Danielle S.

BY GOSLING'S

Lauren D.
tracy
This ginger beer, paired with goslings dark rum makes for the PERFECT dark and stormy. I love the packing with the little seal on the label. I have had my fair share of ginger beer, and this is by far my most favorite. It’s tangy and spicy from the ginger, so good!!
Kelly W.
Newport, RI
This is terrible ginger beer! It is loaded with sugar and is very bad for you...and doesn’t even taste good. I wouldn’t recommend this to anyone and I tell people to go with a sugar free better tasting ginger beer.
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I bought theses for my BBQ end of summer pool party I have to say they have a nice taste to them nice packaging , and everyone enjoyed them I don’t think they have to improve anything !!! I would definitely buy again
chelsey w.
Mc Rae, AR
Love this for making Moscow/Kentucky mules! We live in a small town where no one drinks ginger beer but my local Walmart started carrying this which is awesome!!
Samantha C.
Plymouth, MI
Perfect for a Moscow mule or dark and stormy! My favorite band of ginger beer. Can be a little harder to find and a little expensive but worth I️t. Love that they also offer a diet option for friends when you want to make drinks
Michelle B.
Cleveland , OH
If you’re anything like me and love a good Moscow Mule, Gosling's Ginger Beer is the way to go. It a affordable and has a great taste. Just add Tito's Handmade Vodka and a lime and you can’t go wrong!
Gretchen R.
London, London
One of my favourite cocktails to make has this ginger beer as the crucial ingredient. If you’ve never made a Dark&Stormy before, try the Bermuda Black Seal rum and this ginger beer with a lime garnish for a wonderful summer cocktail!
Sarah S.
Silver Lake, OH
This is a great non-alcoholic ginger beer to use as a mixer when you're making mules or other mixed drinks. However, if you're drinking ginger beer just by itself, I wouldn't suggest this brand because it doesn't have the strongest ginger taste. Overall, it's pretty mild. It works great as a mixer though.
Deepmala R.
Love the ginger flavor in Gosling's more than in any other brand. Most authentic. And one of the tastiest root beers. Will recommend to anyone. Don't know why I don't see it in stores more often.
Bird G.
I use this with the Gosling’s rum on ice and it’s the most amazing Dark and Stormy you’ve ever tasted! It is refreshing with a little bit of a bite! I can drink these all day!
Bernadette O.
Gardena , Ca
Does this have alcohol? I've been wanting to make Moscow Mules at home! But don't know of any good ginger beers...YET!
LaToya G.
Dallas, TX
What mixed drink recipes do you all use this for?
Melissa P.
Grand Haven, MI
How spicy are these and also how sweet? It's so hard to find a good balance for cocktails.
Anya R.