Gosh Nail Polish

I am nail polish obsessed, what do you think of this brand and where can i get them?
How pigmented are the colors and is it long-lasting?
Does this Nail Polish dry fast?
Start your review of Gosh Nail Polish !
How would you rate this product?
Kanata, ON
I got a shiny metallic pink/purple in the sale bin at Shoppers for $3. One coat covered my nail completely opaque, and the colour was gorgeous! And the colour lasted for a week. I'd definitely recommend to my friends.
I received this nail polish as a gift in the shade tilted blue,and it is one of my favorite polishes and colors.It looks like a gel polish when it dries and doesn't chip easily ,I would like to try more colors ,also it looks great with a matte topcoat
One of the best nail polishes ever. I have the fossil grey one and it's easy to apply! Of course you need at least two coats or more to make it opaque but it's easier to add more coats than just one in my opinion. It's really nice.
I recently found a couple of my Gosh nail polishes, i honestly don't know what I've been doing without them. So easy to apply and fast drying. I personally don't use a top coat and i can go up to a week without any chipping.
Reading all of this reviews made me want to try this product. I really love the packaging I would really want to right a review about it and share it with my followers and influence them to go try it so if a collaboration is possible I would be honored to accept it and test your products . Thank you
Gosh Nail Polish  uploaded by Mariana J.
I can only find the black and a very berry colour here in Western Canada. Love the two colors and the work great for stamping! Yes nail stamping! They are affordable too! Totally recommend.
Edmonton , AB
Gosh Nail Polish  uploaded by Dianna L.
I never really thought much about nail polishes. To me they were basically all the same. But Gosh is quite awesome. The intensity of the color is great and it stays on really well!
Godmanchester
I have a top coat and a gold glitter from Gosh Nail Polishes. They have a good lasting power on my nails, 3 to 4 days without chipping. The formula is nice and shinny. I think it is a good product, but not my holy grail nail polish brand.
I love these nail polishes, they only need 1 later to get a strong colour, they are cheap and lot of colours to pick. However they are very long lasting x
Gosh Nail Polish  uploaded by Kristy B.
I absolutely LOVE gosh's nail polish in flamingo! it is such a beautiful bright vibrant pink! I always get compliments when I wear it and it wears so well!