BY GOSH NAIL POLISH

• Hey! If you're in Canada you can find them at most Shoppe...1 Answers
  • Does this Nail Polish dry fast? 1 Answers
  • Where can I find Gosh products? I heard they also have ma...3 Answers
Brittany J.
This is a nice color polish, I am happy I was able to find something that I really love. I use this polish almost every other week. It is a good value and very affordable. I will most definitely buy this item again.
Makayla S.
Albion
This is a wonderful brand of nail polish. It has always worked will for me in my past and I hope to do so for in the future. I love having my nails painted especially with this brand of nail polish!💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼💅🏼
I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a glossy shine on their nails. It is a clean and classy look. It made my nails look very professional. I would rate this product at 10/10! Go get yours today!
Elizabeth G.
Brooklyn, NY
Just discovered this brand and I love it. The bottle is adorable, I just tried the Matte Gold color they have and it is amazing. My friend even fell in love with the color when she came over my house to hang out. Look forward to discovering more colors!
Shaunna  O.
Lowell, MA
Just found out about these little guys I love the bottle it's just too cute the colors are amazing they drive fast and don't chip worth the money will be collecting all the Colors
Mariel P.
I have Gosh Gasoline and love it. Its a vivid purple with awesome flecks. The polish is opaque and easy to put on. It lasts a long time for me!
Anita H.
Harts, WV
Love the colors to choose from a d drying time could be. Little faster but all in all I'm pretty satisfied with this product
Jessica S.
Kipling, AR
My all time favorite nail polish, it comes on so smooth, and last up to a week and half, i recommend this to all my friends!
Evelyn M.
I love it because it takes a while to chip but they have really great colors and i purchased some of the, maybe like 3 or 4
Se N.
Colors looked so well!!!!. I was so suprised with the color, i recommend you trying this gosh nail polisj!!!.
Michele W.
Washington, DC
Where can I find Gosh products? I heard they also have makeup. Anyone know where that is sold? Thanks!
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
Does this Nail Polish dry fast?
Kesia W.