BeautyEyeEyeshadowGosh
Forever Eye Shadow Matt 10 T/Brown 15G by Gosh

Gosh Forever Eye Shadow Matt 10 T/Brown 1.5G by Gosh

by Gosh

Brand New

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gosh Forever Eye Shadow Matt 10 T/Brown 1.5G by Gosh!
Allison W.
Toronto, ON
2,656 reviews
I LOVE Eyeshadow sticks so I was super excited when I received one for free to review. These shadows are comparable to many of the higher end shadow sticks I've tried from brands like Urban Decay and MUFE. They go on creamy, are easy to blend and stay put on the eyelid all day. The colours are gorgeous, wearable and versatile. I highly recommend them!
Kateryna P.
Gosh Forever Eye Shadow Matt 10 T/Brown 1.5G by Gosh uploaded by Kateryna P.
It's a good eyeshadow in cool very dark brown shade. It lasts all day on my lids without creasing or something that. I find to hard blending it and I have to do this very quickly because the shadow quickly becomes dry. But nevertheless I like this eyeshadow.
Maria del Mar  L.
Molins De Rei, Barcelona
It is a beautiful colour on its own, to add depth on your eye, or to create a smoky look! But it also looks wonderful as an eyeshadow base, layering your shadows on the top of it. They will last a lot longer! The only thing you need to remember is to work quickly with it, as it will dry and won't move!! So blend it quickly!
Elena R.
Me encanta, color muy bonito y duradero. Es ideal para ponerlo debajo de una sombra en polvo para que aguante mas

Looking for your answer?