Gorton's Skillet Crisp Tilapia Classic Seasonings Battered Fish Fillets uploaded by Sherri C.Gorton's Skillet Crisp Tilapia Classic Seasonings Battered Fish Fillets uploaded by Jasmine B.

BY GORTON'S

Gorton's® Skillet Crisp Tilapi Classic Seasonings with a Touch of Lemon.Battered Fish Fillets.
Crisp & delicious from your skillet!
Lightly coated.
190 calories. No MSG. Per serving.
Trusted since 1849. see more...

Jolly M.
These are weirdly delicious. I didn't think they would be as good but my friend introduced me and I always try to get as much as I can at a discount. Its great for me because I can pop these in the oven for a quick fish meal if I forgot to defrost meat. The only downside is I feel its a bit pricey.
Jasmine B.
Foodie Expert
I was surprised at how crispy and non greasy these fillets were. When I saw the word battered I thought they would be heavy but they were very light. You can cut them with a fork.
Marisela S.
San Antonio, TX
I like to buy this product my whole family enjoy having this for dinner. I don't have a problem with left overs, the taste is so delicious. I highly recommend it.
Jasmine L.
These are a wonderful addition to any healthy dinner! The breading is crisp, and the fish is light and flaky. They are not greasy or mushy. Love them!
Eduarda A.
Foodie Expert
I don't usually like frozen fish because a lot of times they don't taste good at all but these are so good! Love it.
Nikki T.
Lake City, SC
Foodie Expert
Love this stuff!! Pretty easy to cook and can be used in all sorts of recipes. I recommend trying a fish taco!!
Sherri C.
Woodward, OK
Foodie Expert
This is a wonderful tasting fish! by far my favorite, especially with dieting and eating healthy..i steam veggies to go with this fish. it delicious and has the perfect amount of seasoning. and its also easy to fix in a short time when you are in a hurry! i buy my products at walmart at a great price! 5 stars here!!
Stacy S.
Foodie Expert
I purchased a box of this from costco and loved it. So easy to make and it tastes delicious. I will buy this again for sure.