Gorton's® Panko Breaded Haddock

by Gorton's

Delicious with Sweet Potato Wedges or Your Favorite Sides!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gorton's® Panko Breaded Haddock!
How would you rate this product?
Martha D.
Westfield, MA
Gorton's® Panko Breaded Haddock uploaded by Martha D.
My husband and I absolutely love this product we have it on a regular basis alongside Caesar salad which is our favorite 😋 topped with a 🧀 slice and some tartar sauce on the bun some chips and pickles and you've got lunch happening 😆. I would not improve anything on this product is just really tasty just the way it is. I would recommend this product to someone that loves seafood like myself, these cook at 425 degrees 24 minutes. We purchased these at BJ's and it retails for $14.99 so the price is pretty good for the amount of fish fillets you get in this pack NET WT. 34.9 OZ (2LB 2.9 OZ) 989g They're 100% fish and it's responsibly sourced, which matters to someone as environmentally conscious as me. Just another reason to literally reccomend this to mu Influensters' I hope you enjoyed this one as it's always my pleasure...🤗 [product:gorton's®-panko-breaded-haddock]
Louise Y.
Akron, OH
Purchased at: Giant Eagle
My son and I love theses. The breading is nice and crispy. We added our own lil flavor kicks. I add a squeeze of limon/ lime juice. He loves to add hot sauce ( on everything) lol . We eat these as snacks or make huge hogies and pig out. I would definitely recommend to try them. We are Gorton fan favs.
Justin D.
I think the entire line of Gorton's haddock products are a cut above the rest of their products. Haddock is a much better fish all around over Alaskan pollock and these larger portions of whole not minced fish are great quality for the price. The panko coating is nice and crispy too.

Looking for your answer?