GroceryMeat, Seafood & EggsGorton's
Grilled Tilapia Roasted Garlic & Butter - 2 CT

Gorton's Grilled Tilapia Roasted Garlic & Butter - 2 CT

by Gorton's

Gorton's® Roasted Garlic & Butter Gluten-Free Grilled Talapia.
2 tilapia fish fillets.
Trusted since 1849.
80 calories.
14g protein.
GF, certified gluten free.
Free serving.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gorton's Grilled Tilapia Roasted Garlic & Butter - 2 CT!
Scott S.
Cincinnati, OH
Gorton's Grilled Tilapia Roasted Garlic & Butter - 2 CT uploaded by Scott S.
Purchased at: Amazon
They come with various seasonings. Quick and easy to prepare. I’ve been enjoying them for over ten years. I always add a dash of malted vinegar.
Jennifer T.
Lubbock, TX
I love Gorton's items and this one taste great easy to make and so healthy, cook some quinoa to go with it and an avocado
Leela I.
Did not like or enjoy the taste of these. I added more seasonings, fresh lime and salt. They come 2 in a pack and comes nicely priced. It's very fishy pungent taste. J wouldn't recommend it to others.
Rhonda G.
Weedville, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
This was a quick meal with a potato and you are good to go. It tasted good and was a little on small portion wise. All in all I would buy again.
Stacy S.
2,786 reviews
This is a great product about how it's affordable and found everywhere. It also tastes. I will definitely buy this again
Marquita S.
Richmond, VA
This tilapia was light and flaky. It went great with my meal and balanced it out. I would suggest grilled tilapia as a alternative to fried fish. I would recommend Gordon's Grilled Tilapia Roasted Garlic and Butter it was very flavorful.
Amanda K.
Brookville, PA
I didn't like how this tasted. To me it was too dry and I didn't like the garlic taste.
Rebecca H.
Batavia, OH
This is okay. Definitely quick and easier than cooking fresh fish but you can tell it has been frozen.
Jennifer L.
Waukesha, WI
I am guilty of stinking up our offices when I make these for lunch...but they are sooo good, and low card which is perfect for my dietary needs! They aren't rubbery and have tons of flavor!

Looking for your answer?