BY GORTON'S

Certified GF gluten-free.
Per serving. see more...

Rocio C.
Pasadena, TX
Prepare mi platillo con los filetes de tilapia marca Gorrones es muy buen producto y fácil de preparar de cualquier manera, a mi me gusta mucho usar esta marca ademas de deliciosa y suave.
Samantha B.
These are so convenient, just pop it in the micro and surprisingly taste good! Tastes great with rice and a veggie for a quick meal.I will be repurchasing these what a great value you get two in each box! I would definitely recommend Gortons tilapia.
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
These are so good and so easy to make. Tilapia is a staple meal in our house, because it's so good for you! These are gluten free, low in calories, and high in protein!
molly t.
Glasgow, KY
They don't come out looking quite as good as they do on the package. They will do in a pinch, but I'm sure there is something better out there.
Tara S.
Quinton, VA
My husband loves these!! I didn't care for them at all. I'd rather cook fresh fish.
Kathryn W.
San Angelo, TX
This is easy to make. Flavour is okay and could use more seasoning, but is good.
Stephanie F.
Benbrook, TX
I hear Tilapia is not a good fish to consume due to the fish breeding. Is this a good product organic wise?