BY GORTON'S

Gorton's® Minced Fish Fillets Fish Sticks.
Our classic crunchy favorite.
Build-your-own baja tacos.
Visit: Gortons.com for more recipes.
Trusted since 1849. see more...

VANESSA M.
Foodie Expert
I remember having fish sticks just about every other night when I was a kid and I was always so happy whenever my mom would allow me to have fish sticks. It was the quickest Meal my mom and dad could put together for my siblings and I whenever they had a long workday. And to this day I am still as obsessed as I wants was over these fish sticks. They are so quick to cook, and they taste so delicious with a little bit of tartar sauce.
mariana h.
Review for: Crunchy Golden Breaded Fish Sticks 7.6 oz
Gorton's Crunchy Golden Breaded Fish Sticks are amazing i love they and so does my son they are a little ob the greasy side but they are full of flavor
Kelly K.
Belleville, IL
Review for: Fish Sticks Breaded Minced Fish Crunchy Golden 11.4 oz
I was never a big fan of fish sticks growing up, now that I have my own kids I buy these for them. They are a lot better now than what I remember them being. They cook evenly and are crunchy!
Stephanie L.
Beaumont, TX
Review for: Crunchy Golden Breaded Fish Sticks 7.6 oz
We love us some Gorton's Fish Sticks! Crispy outside, flaky inside! Quick lunch.
Melissa M.
Sunrise, FL
Review for: Crunchy Golden Breaded Fish Sticks 7.6 oz
These are a staple in our house. They are crispy, not soggy. The kids love these. They are also great for those nights when I don't really want to spend a long time in the kitchen.
amber r.
Bellmawr, NJ
Review for: Crunchy Golden Breaded Fish Sticks 7.6 oz
I buy these for my husband and he tears them up. me personally, I'm not into fish or seafood so its all for my husband.
Dorriane I.
Jacksonville, NC
Review for: Crunchy Golden Breaded Fish Sticks 7.6 oz
These are some really good fish sticks. I put these in the toaster oven and they come out crispy, crunchy, flaky and delicious.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
Review for: Fish Sticks Breaded Minced Fish Crunchy Golden 11.4 oz
Gorton's Fish Sticks Minced Fish Fillets are very yummy. I love how easy it is just pop them in the oven and they cook evenly. The fish quality seems really good and the price is not bad at all.
Chante A.
Lindenwold, NJ
Review for: Crunchy Golden Breaded Fish Sticks 7.6 oz
I love Gorton's anything and I love them for my son. Some items are a bit pricey but it's worth it. I just wish more came in a box.
Mackenzie H.
PA
Gross I don't like these I don't believe it is fish that is being eaten like it's just like how chicken nuggets are made to me so I do not like these ALSO they're just don't taste good to me they're very basic