Food & SnacksFrozen FoodsFrozen PizzaGorton's
Gorton's Fish Sticks Minced Fish Fillets

Gorton's® Fish Sticks Minced Fish Fillets

by Gorton's

Gorton's® Minced Fish Fillets Fish Sticks.
Our classic crunchy favorite.
Build-your-own baja tacos.
Visit: Gortons.com for more recipes.
Trusted since 1849.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gorton's® Fish Sticks Minced Fish Fillets!
Antoinette M.
Jericho, NY
Gorton's® Fish Sticks Minced Fish Fillets uploaded by Antoinette M.
How can you not love fish sticks. When my son is hungry, and I have not cooked fish sticks come to the rescue. They cook quickly in the toaster oven and are a good, quick snack. Tasty, sometimes I even cook a few for myself. A little BBQ sauce on the side, Yummy!
dfsf S.
These are not tasty at all. Dont know why anyone would buy then. They are very cheap, made with highly processed fish, and then deep fried. Instead of feeding this to oyur children, just make this yourself. Take a tilapia fish dunk it in rice flour and then gluten free bread mix and shallow fry it - done!
Sofia A.
Damascus, MD
My son love it. It’s delicious, easy to heat and good quality. You just have to placed in the oven or the air-fryer for about 4 minutes and enjoy!. I t is a really good choice for a kids meal with some steamed vegetables.
Mackenzie H.
PA
Gross I don't like these I don't believe it is fish that is being eaten like it's just like how chicken nuggets are made to me so I do not like these ALSO they're just don't taste good to me they're very basic
Chante A.
Lindenwold, NJ
I love Gorton's anything and I love them for my son. Some items are a bit pricey but it's worth it. I just wish more came in a box.
Ashley  R.
Orlando, FL
This is the best fish stick brand OF ALL TIME! Adding ketchup is good, but tartar sauce is the icing on the cake.
Shannon S.
Clarksville, TN
I am probably the only 32 year old in the world that loves fish sticks. There is no other brand out there except these!
VANESSA M.
Crestview , FL
I remember having fish sticks just about every other night when I was a kid and I was always so happy whenever my mom would allow me to have fish sticks. It was the quickest Meal my mom and dad could put together for my siblings and I whenever they had a long workday. And to this day I am still as obsessed as I wants was over these fish sticks. They are so quick to cook, and they taste so delicious with a little bit of tartar sauce.
samantha C.
Gorton's Fish Sticks Minced Fish Fillets are very yummy. I love how easy it is just pop them in the oven and they cook evenly. The fish quality seems really good and the price is not bad at all.
Tory P.
Orlando, FL
I do not like this product. It is too fishy tasting for me. I would prefer fresh fish instead!! If you are looking for a quick dinner!

Looking for your answer?