Gorton's Fish Sticks Haddock

by Gorton's

Gorton's® Haddock Fish Sticks.

Same taste & size.

Trusted since 1849.

Gorton's premium.

Wild-caught haddock.

Extra large, extra crunch.

No MSG.

Breaded fish sticks.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gorton's Fish Sticks Haddock!
Jason  B.
Austin, TX
I love these!!! I am a grown man that loves fish sticks! haha. My son likes them too. This is the best brand of fish sticks that i have found, very clean white flakey fish, great crunch when toasted in a toaster oven.
Sheree H.
Gorton"s is a brand we trust! I really love the taste, the ease of making supper and the crunch!! My 83 year old fathers buys them also and I like that it's an easy, fast meal for him to make. It's a meal I always have on hand.
Soraya M.
Poinciana, FL
I love it. It taste so good I use to make this all the time. Super easy to make it. the breading doesn't fall apart either
betty L.
Geneva, OH
I love there fish its a little more expensive but the flavors are bursting with flavor I treat my family too this once a month
Hayle K.
I LOVE fish sticks . An these just made me love them 1000 times more ! The get so crispy even if they are oven baked!!
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I personally do not eat fish; however, I can attest to the fact that this is the only brand of fish sticks that my boyfriend will eat! He loves these with tartar sauce!
Barbara F.
Really delicious, and great tasting too. the breading doesn't fall apart either. white flakey fish, great crunch when deep fried
Carla H.
Gorton's Fish Sticks are the best. I just usually pop them in my toaster or oven, then follow the instructions on the box. I usually dip this on a tartar sauce or a combination of mayonnaise and mustard.
Desirae D.
Mukwonago, WI
I love Gortons! I buy all different kinds of fish and I have not had one bad one yet. They are always delicious and so easy to make.
equleema  T.
I love this brand it tastes great, it's not expensive, and cooks very easy i get it all the time for my family

Looking for your answer?