Gorton's Fish Sticks Haddock

Gorton's® Haddock Fish Sticks.

Same taste & size.

Trusted since 1849.

Gorton's premium.

Wild-caught haddock.

Extra large, extra crunch.

Breaded fish sticks. see more...

Jason  B.
Austin, TX
I love these!!! I am a grown man that loves fish sticks! haha. My son likes them too. This is the best brand of fish sticks that i have found, very clean white flakey fish, great crunch when toasted in a toaster oven.
Carla H.
Gorton's Fish Sticks are the best. I just usually pop them in my toaster or oven, then follow the instructions on the box. I usually dip this on a tartar sauce or a combination of mayonnaise and mustard.
Sheree h.
Gorton"s is a brand we trust! I really love the taste, the ease of making supper and the crunch!! My 83 year old fathers buys them also and I like that it's an easy, fast meal for him to make. It's a meal I always have on hand.
Shelby B.
Helena, AL
I personally do not eat fish; however, I can attest to the fact that this is the only brand of fish sticks that my boyfriend will eat! He loves these with tartar sauce!
Kyla B.
Mount Wolf, PA
I love all Gortons varietys. I've never bought one I didn't like. Great flavor and so crispy. They are very quick and easy to make, perfect for a week night meal
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love this brand of fish sticks.i love the taste and quality of the fish.This is the only brand I buy when buying fish sticks or fish patties.
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, NC
Normally I am a Gorton's fan. but I feel like with these mini-sticks there is too much breading. Would love a bit more fish, less bread.
Desirae K.
Mukwonago, WI
I love Gortons! I buy all different kinds of fish and I have not had one bad one yet. They are always delicious and so easy to make.
Barbara F.
Really delicious, and great tasting too. the breading doesn't fall apart either. white flakey fish, great crunch when deep fried
betty l.
Geneva, OH
I love there fish its a little more expensive but the flavors are bursting with flavor I treat my family too this once a month