BY GORTON'S

Gorton's® Haddock Fish Sticks.

Same taste & size.

Trusted since 1849.

Gorton's premium.

Wild-caught haddock.

Extra large, extra crunch.

No MSG.

Breaded fish sticks. see more...

Latisha R.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I love this brand of fish sticks.i love the taste and quality of the fish.This is the only brand I buy when buying fish sticks or fish patties.
Kristen C.
Kristen C.
Fayetteville, NC
Normally I am a Gorton's fan. but I feel like with these mini-sticks there is too much breading. Would love a bit more fish, less bread.
Desirae K.
Desirae K.
Waukesha, WI
Foodie Expert
I love Gortons! I buy all different kinds of fish and I have not had one bad one yet. They are always delicious and so easy to make.
equleema  t.
equleema t.
I love this brand it tastes great, it's not expensive, and cooks very easy i get it all the time for my family
Carla H.
Carla H.
Foodie Expert
Gorton's Fish Sticks are the best. I just usually pop them in my toaster or oven, then follow the instructions on the box. I usually dip this on a tartar sauce or a combination of mayonnaise and mustard.
Kyla B.
Kyla B.
Mount Wolf, PA
I love all Gortons varietys. I've never bought one I didn't like. Great flavor and so crispy. They are very quick and easy to make, perfect for a week night meal
Jason  B.
Jason B.
Austin, TX
I love these!!! I am a grown man that loves fish sticks! haha. My son likes them too. This is the best brand of fish sticks that i have found, very clean white flakey fish, great crunch when toasted in a toaster oven.
Barbara F.
Barbara F.
Really delicious, and great tasting too. the breading doesn't fall apart either. white flakey fish, great crunch when deep fried
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Hoover, Al
Foodie Expert
I personally do not eat fish; however, I can attest to the fact that this is the only brand of fish sticks that my boyfriend will eat! He loves these with tartar sauce!
Hayle K.
Hayle K.
Foodie Expert
I LOVE fish sticks . An these just made me love them 1000 times more ! The get so crispy even if they are oven baked!!