Gorton's Fish Sticks - 105 CT

Gorton's® Fish Sticks.

Reclosable zipper!

105 sticks.

Trusted since 1849.

Our classic crunchy favorite.

Made from minced fish fillets.

100% real fish no fillers.

No MSG.

Omega-3.

0.54 oz per fish stick.

Do these come in a smaller package
Start your review of Gorton's Fish Sticks - 105 CT!
Craig K.
Gorton's Fish Sticks - 105 CT uploaded by Craig K.
The 105 count bag I got is fishy in smell and taste. I was hoping for a step up from the other giant bag of fish sticks. The texture is nice. The fish portion doesn't look like mush. Gotta cover up the fishiness with sauce. Might be bad luck. Won't buy again.
Aneesah M.
Buda, TX
My favorite snack, lunch, quick dinner you name it! It's my absolute childhood favorite! I love making fishstick sandwiches with cheese. It's so good!
Angela G. W.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
I am not a seafood lover, but these are yummy. I found a way to incorporate some fish into my diet. The problem is that my son has claimed these and doesn't want to share.
Rosa C.
Sacramento, CA
I fell in love with these fish sticks no msg and omega 3 very my whole family loves them especially my little one. It does taste fresh. I bought it at Walmart..
Mary O.
Oak Harbor, WA
Gorton's Fish Sticks - 105 CT uploaded by Mary O.
Gorton's Fish Sticks - 105 CT uploaded by Mary O.
Fish stick is super tasty and crunchy perfect snack for the family. Super easy to make and the flavor is so yummy. Highly recommend. Gorton's Fish Sticks - 105 CT
Ashley W.
Ettrick, WI
My child loves eating these for lunch. We easily bake them in the oven so as to not get too greasy. Not really fishy in flavor.
Esteban M.
Miami
Not knowing what to expect I brought Gordon's fish sticks because I love fish and oh my just heating them up in the oven the smell is increadable it smells like real fish after cooking you get nice golden brown and when you bite into one is nothing but white meat fish . nice for a good quick lunch or dinner
Nicole E.
Dayton, OH
I am catholic and therefore during lent we eat lots of fish and this is one of my favorite things to eat with mac and cheese
Kelsey W.
Bel Air, MD
On nights where I come home from class and just want to cook something simple for my boyfriend and I these are PERFECT! I throw them in the oven, make some homemade tarter sauce, and boil some rice and it makes the perfect and most filling meal. Always crunchy, never soggy.
Sarah B.
Sumterville, fl
Great flavor, easy to cook. Awesome for a night where you forgot to get something out. Kids and adults love them