Gorton's Beer Battered Fish Fillets - 10 CT uploaded by Tiffany A.

BY GORTON'S #42 in Frozen Entrees

Gorton's® Beer Battered Fish Fillets.

Locks in freshness!

Resealable bag.

Trusted since 1849.

10 fillets.

Made with real draft beer.

For a hearty pub taste.

Gorton's goodness.

100% real fish no fillers.

No MSG.

Natural omega-3. see more...

• Where can I buy Your products 2 Answers
  • How good are these? Always wanted to try but wanted to know if th...2 Answers
  • Is this product new? We love the battered filets, but have not se...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Ruchi S.
North Brunswick, NJ
These are such an easy lunch, and they help to make quite a great version of an easy fish and chips. When you bake them, they taste fresh and flavorful.
Deidra R.
Falls Church, VA
Foodie Expert
Great dinner option. These fish fillets are easy to cook and they cook evenly. It also tastes great and goes with a variety of sides.
Maria De Jesus B.
Foodie Expert
My husband and I love baking Gorton's Beer Battered Fish Filets. They bake to a lovely, golden, delicious finish! The fish filets pair well with anything from veggies to mashed potatoes, or even a salad! You can even make fish sandwich's with these!
Amber M.
These things are soooo yummy! I wish they had a little more fish in them and a little less breading, but as far as frozen fish fillets go, these are a keeper! #sogood
Sam M.
Eden
Made with real draft beer for a hearty pub-style taste. Our flaky, whole white fillets are covered in a crispy batter that’s sure to please the whole family. Enjoy on a bun, with a side of veggies or dunked into your favorite dip. Plus, Gorton’s Beer Battered Fish Fillets are available in a stand-up releasable bag for added freshness and convenience!
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Foodie Expert
Every now and then you find something that the whole family really enjoys. Something flavorful, easy to cook, and something that can always be your go to when you're in a hurry. Well honey this is it! Tasty, flavorful, and highly recommend!
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Fish is one of my favorite foods. Unfortunately, we don't have many fresh options in the area that I live in and have to turn to frozen. This particular brand/product is one of the best tasting ones I've found out there. The price is reasonable and it comes in a resealable bag now instead of a box like it used to that keeps it tasting like it was just opened. If you must turn to something from the freezer, definitely check this one out!
lynne b.
Polk City, FL
Gorton's beer battered fish is the best . I love to get this for a quick easy meal on a busy day . Pair it with rice and a veggie and your good to go . Since I tried the beer battered fish a few months ago Its the only battered fish I buy now
Rebecca H.
San Diego, CA
I'm currently vegan (health reasons, so I'm not strict about it) so I haven't had these in a long time. But I remembered they were delicious and I got super excited when I got home and saw these were what my mom was making for dinner. And now I may have to have a "cheat" day and buy some of these because cravings and memories.
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
These are yummy! They bake up nice and crunchy and taste pretty good. I'd rather make my own, though. I can usually buy a pound of fresh fish for around the same cost and just use some flour, milk, baking powder, and salt and pepper for a quick homemade batter of my own. More bang for my buck!
Melanie G.
Is this product new? We love the battered filets, but have not seen these in stores.
Where can I buy Your products
idette a.
How good are these? Always wanted to try but wanted to know if they were good or not or got other peoples opinions on them