Gorton's Beer Battered Fish Fillets - 10 CT

by Gorton's

Gorton's® Beer Battered Fish Fillets.

Locks in freshness!

Resealable bag.

Trusted since 1849.

10 fillets.

Made with real draft beer.

For a hearty pub taste.

Gorton's goodness.

100% real fish no fillers.

No MSG.

Natural omega-3.

Where can I buy Your products
How good are these? Always wanted to try but wanted to know if they were good or not or got other peoples opinions on them
Is this product new? We love the battered filets, but have not seen these in stores.
Start your review of Gorton's Beer Battered Fish Fillets - 10 CT!
Rosie N.
Lowell, MA
Gorton's Beer Battered Fish Fillets - 10 CT uploaded by Rosie N.
I've bought this several times now and I think it's good. It comes with 10 filets in each bag, all covered in the cooked battered to throw into an air fryer to have a meal without having to make it from scratch. It does take a bit of time to get it a nice crispy texture, 425 degrees, 10 mins each side, sometimes longer. The filets are small but perfect for a fish taco. Add two filets if you want to make a sandwich. When it's crispy, it's delicious! This 18.2 oz bag goes for $4.99. Overall, for the most part, it's great and I will continuously buy it again!
Lisa J.
We enjoy these fish fillets for dinner once in while. I buy two bags and bake them in the oven. To make them crispier I spray with olive oil. They turn out crispy with flaky fish inside. I pay $5.97 at Walmart for a bag. #influenster #voxbox
Julie-Anne D.
Homewood, AL
So, I enjoy beer battered fish, but these aren’t great. They aren’t terrible, but they aren’t great. They aren’t as crispy as I prefer, and they are very greasy. They actually came apart as I was taking them out of the oven. The flavor is okay, the consistency is not. Also, it’s pretty pricey for what you get. The amount and price might be okay if it didn’t disintegrate when trying to prepare it.
Deidra R.
Great dinner option. These fish fillets are easy to cook and they cook evenly. It also tastes great and goes with a variety of sides.
Misty A.
I'm usually not a fan of fish out of a box or through fast food I'd rather have fresh but this stuff is actually pretty good. I'd definitely give it a try.
Andrew P.
Vallejo
The ingredients list lists "Pollock fillets" before "batter coating", but you couldn't prove it by my experience, where it was hard to locate the fish inside the batter, and the batter was all I could taste. Barely edible and completely unsatisfying.
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
If I have to eat fish out of the freezer this would be the ones I would buy. They have a decent flavor. They are tender on the inside. Not chewy or plastic like. They are quick and easy to make so that's a plus. They are slightly expensive but that's ok. Your paying for the quality. If you love fish but don't have time to cook them I recommend these!
Amber M.
These things are soooo yummy! I wish they had a little more fish in them and a little less breading, but as far as frozen fish fillets go, these are a keeper! #sogood
Allie P.
Summerville, SC
These are so good. Really crispy if you fry then put in the oven. Reasonably priced an can be fpund at most all grocery list.
Mackenzie H.
PA
Oh man I love these! The batter is so good, to me they taste like beer batter fish that you would get at a sports bar or something like they're so good they're practically the real thing so I would recommend