Gorton's Beer Battered Fish Fillets - 10 CT uploaded by Tiffany A.

BY GORTON'S #53 in Frozen Entrees

Gorton's® Beer Battered Fish Fillets.

Locks in freshness!

Resealable bag.

Trusted since 1849.

10 fillets.

Made with real draft beer.

For a hearty pub taste.

Gorton's goodness.

100% real fish no fillers.

No MSG.

Natural omega-3. see more...

• Where can I buy Your products 2 Answers
  • How good are these? Always wanted to try but wanted to know if th...2 Answers
  • Is this product new? We love the battered filets, but have not se...5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Robbye B.
Hayesville , NC
If I have to eat fish out of the freezer this would be the ones I would buy. They have a decent flavor. They are tender on the inside. Not chewy or plastic like.
They are quick and easy to make so that's a plus.
They are slightly expensive but that's ok. Your paying for the quality.
If you love fish but don't have time to cook them I recommend these!
Maria De Jesus B.
My husband and I love baking Gorton's Beer Battered Fish Filets. They bake to a lovely, golden, delicious finish! The fish filets pair well with anything from veggies to mashed potatoes, or even a salad! You can even make fish sandwich's with these!
Amber M.
These things are soooo yummy! I wish they had a little more fish in them and a little less breading, but as far as frozen fish fillets go, these are a keeper! #sogood
Sam M.
Eden
Made with real draft beer for a hearty pub-style taste. Our flaky, whole white fillets are covered in a crispy batter that’s sure to please the whole family. Enjoy on a bun, with a side of veggies or dunked into your favorite dip. Plus, Gorton’s Beer Battered Fish Fillets are available in a stand-up releasable bag for added freshness and convenience!
Mandy M.
Pea Ridge , AR
Every now and then you find something that the whole family really enjoys. Something flavorful, easy to cook, and something that can always be your go to when you're in a hurry. Well honey this is it! Tasty, flavorful, and highly recommend!
Mackenzie H.
PA
Oh man I love these! The batter is so good, to me they taste like beer batter fish that you would get at a sports bar or something like they're so good they're practically the real thing so I would recommend
Ashley H.
Big Stone Gap, VA
Fish is one of my favorite foods. Unfortunately, we don't have many fresh options in the area that I live in and have to turn to frozen. This particular brand/product is one of the best tasting ones I've found out there. The price is reasonable and it comes in a resealable bag now instead of a box like it used to that keeps it tasting like it was just opened. If you must turn to something from the freezer, definitely check this one out!
Rebecca H.
San Diego, CA
I'm currently vegan (health reasons, so I'm not strict about it) so I haven't had these in a long time. But I remembered they were delicious and I got super excited when I got home and saw these were what my mom was making for dinner. And now I may have to have a "cheat" day and buy some of these because cravings and memories.
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
These are yummy! They bake up nice and crunchy and taste pretty good. I'd rather make my own, though. I can usually buy a pound of fresh fish for around the same cost and just use some flour, milk, baking powder, and salt and pepper for a quick homemade batter of my own. More bang for my buck!
Monique  m.
Colorado Springs, CO
Gorton's has never failed me when jt comes to buying frozen prepared fish. From the filets to the sticks this product always taste fresh and gives a good satisfying break when you don't want to fry the fish yourself. Definitely recommend this if you like other frozen fish products.
Melanie G.
Is this product new? We love the battered filets, but have not seen these in stores.
Where can I buy Your products
idette a.
How good are these? Always wanted to try but wanted to know if they were good or not or got other peoples opinions on them