GORILLA® Super Glue

by Gorilla Glue

#11 in Glue

GORILLA SUPER GLUE
Its high strength and quick set time make Gorilla Super Glue the go-to adhesive for a variety of household projects. Developed for long-lasting repairs in an instant, the clear glue dries in 10-45 seconds. Our Super Glue is reinforced for increased impact resistance to handle bumps and drops. We call it Impact-Tough® because the reliable bond stands up to wear and tear. Super glue, also referred to as cyanoacrylate glue, or CA glue, works on a variety of materials, including plastic*, metal, fabric, stone, ceramic, paper, rubber and more. In addition to Gorilla Super Glue's high-performance cyanoacrylate formula, we've added an anti-clog cap with a metal pin inside ensuring an airtight seal for maximum reusability. It's Gorilla tough, every time.

PRODUCT FEATURES
IMPACT TOUGH: Reinforced with increased impact resistance and strength
ANTI CLOG CAP: Keeps super glue from drying out. It’s Gorilla Tough use after use.
FAST-SETTING: Dries in 10-45 seconds, no clamping required.
VERSATILE: Bonds plastic*, wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper and more
*Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic or similar materials.

DIRECTIONS
1. Protect Work Area From Spills

2. Clean and Dry Surfaces to Be Bonded

3. Apply Gorilla Super Glue
Apply a small amount of Gorilla® Super Glue to one surface. Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond. One drop of super glue covers one square inch.

4. Secure
Press two surfaces together for 10-45 seconds to achieve bond. Note that gaps and uneven surfaces may cause delayed bonding.

For First Aid and SDS information, click here.

TECHNICAL SPECS
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE – Room temperature

SERVICE TEMPERATURE – -65° to 220° F

OUTDOOR – No

PAINTABLE – No

SANDABLE – Yes

CURED COLOR – Clear

STORAGE TIPS  – Store in a cool, dry location as high temperature and humidity can cause premature aging. Do not store in refrigerator. Store away from children and animals.

GAP FILLING – No

GORILLA® Super Glue does anyone know what percentage of this glue is gorilla? I'm vegan and just want to make sure it's not more than 5
Have you used this before?
What are the other uses for this Glue?
Start your review of GORILLA® Super Glue!
Independence, KY
Decorator Expert Level 2
Works well, dont really cate for the strong smell. Works better than most glues I have used in the past. I would recommend this product. Has been holding for months without adhesive coming undone or unglued. Biggest downfall is thr smell of it, that's all.
Decorator Expert Level 1
My kids are always building different things (whatever their imagination comes up with). When they're not building things they're breaking things. That's why I keep Gorilla Super Glue around the house. Its only $4 and it will hold anything together. It dries fast so you got to be quick with it. It's hold is so strong. My boss always tell a me its strong enough to hang me up on the wall with. Its that good.
New York
This is a great super glue. I've used it on broken items and to help keep my cat's nail caps on. It works better than the glue that comes with the caps. And I haven't had any problems with the opening closing up and needing a needle to open it back up. However, it gets goopy and sticky fairly quickly. I haven't been able to finish one bottle before it becomes too thick too use. I end up buying a new one rather than try to work with the old stuff. If you use it a lot, you shouldn't have this problem. But for an average user, you are not getting full use of the bottle.
Tavares, FL
I love the original Gorilla Glue for a number of things, but I was looking for a super-strong glue that has an instant dry down (typical super glue). I tried to fix a few of my daughter's lightweight toys quickly, but this super glue takes up to two hours to fully dry. Not only that, but the hold isn't very strong nor is it permanent. The toys literally just fell apart again with gentle play. We've also tried this for simple crafts (maracas) and I ended up with beans and rice EVERYWHERE!
Taunton , MA
This glue is great. It has a strong hold when dry. I once bought a pair of shoes and the first day I wore them the heel broke and it was the last pair the store had. I went home and used gorilla glue to put my heel back together and I was amazed at how strong and sturdy my heel was after. It did take a while to dry but if your looking for some good glue this is the one. Thanks gorilla glue for saving my shoe.
Atlanta, GA
Never thought I would love a glue, but I do. This stuff comes in so handy. I have a little table on my patio that broke and fixed it with this. It really packs a punch and you only need a little to go a long way. The price is good and it lasts a long time.
Wichita, KS
My go-to super glue! I've used this product for everything from simple craft projects to fixing things around the house. The packaging and shape of the bottle make using the product super easy and clean. The glue goes on easily and dries quickly. Great product.
Ponce Inlet, FL
Gorilla Glue is a great all purpose glue. I have used it on everything from plastic, to paper, and wood. It really does the job, drys fast, and holds pretty much anything together. The only downside is the bottle gets clogged and is impossible to use after a while,
Vernon, AL
Decorator Expert Level 4
If you want a glue that will hold anything together this is it. I remember when I was in high school I used this to hold my mirror of my car together with this and it lasted forever.
Brooklyn, NY
this stuff is a lifesaver. I've used it on so many things; it needs water to fully activate, but once it does, it really holds things together. It's especially great for things that are less weight-bearing. For example, fixing a wooden picture frame, etc.