GORILLA® Super Glue

by Gorilla Glue

#12 in Glue

GORILLA SUPER GLUE
Its high strength and quick set time make Gorilla Super Glue the go-to adhesive for a variety of household projects. Developed for long-lasting repairs in an instant, the clear glue dries in 10-45 seconds. Our Super Glue is reinforced for increased impact resistance to handle bumps and drops. We call it Impact-Tough® because the reliable bond stands up to wear and tear. Super glue, also referred to as cyanoacrylate glue, or CA glue, works on a variety of materials, including plastic*, metal, fabric, stone, ceramic, paper, rubber and more. In addition to Gorilla Super Glue's high-performance cyanoacrylate formula, we've added an anti-clog cap with a metal pin inside ensuring an airtight seal for maximum reusability. It's Gorilla tough, every time.

PRODUCT FEATURES
IMPACT TOUGH: Reinforced with increased impact resistance and strength
ANTI CLOG CAP: Keeps super glue from drying out. It’s Gorilla Tough use after use.
FAST-SETTING: Dries in 10-45 seconds, no clamping required.
VERSATILE: Bonds plastic*, wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, leather, paper and more
*Not recommended for use on polyethylene or polypropylene plastic or similar materials.

DIRECTIONS
1. Protect Work Area From Spills

2. Clean and Dry Surfaces to Be Bonded

3. Apply Gorilla Super Glue
Apply a small amount of Gorilla® Super Glue to one surface. Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond. One drop of super glue covers one square inch.

4. Secure
Press two surfaces together for 10-45 seconds to achieve bond. Note that gaps and uneven surfaces may cause delayed bonding.

For First Aid and SDS information, click here.

TECHNICAL SPECS
APPLICATION TEMPERATURE – Room temperature

SERVICE TEMPERATURE – -65° to 220° F

OUTDOOR – No

PAINTABLE – No

SANDABLE – Yes

CURED COLOR – Clear

STORAGE TIPS  – Store in a cool, dry location as high temperature and humidity can cause premature aging. Do not store in refrigerator. Store away from children and animals.

GAP FILLING – No

GORILLA® Super Glue does anyone know what percentage of this glue is gorilla? I'm vegan and just want to make sure it's not more than 5
Have you used this before?
What are the other uses for this Glue?
Start your review of GORILLA® Super Glue!
This is the best super glue. I used it to fix my car door handle when it came off, it's still there and working great years later!
So strong! Barely smells, Very very good glue, works on almost anything. Currently gluing bow clips together for my little girl
Loganville, GA
Does a pretty decent job for it's price. I have used it on many different broken things, and it helped me repair my Glasses.
Mohawk , NY
Love this stuff! I accidentally pulled off the heel of the sole of my show of my favorite boots and this saved the day!
Wdm, IA
I have used Gorilla Glue for everything from fixing a pair of boots to a picture frame! I think it is a great product!
national city, CA
This glue help me alot especially in projects that i was struggling to keep the stuff on place but this helped a lot
Mansfield , MO
Decorator Expert Level 1
This stuff is the real deal but be careful not to get any on your hands or anything! It works well, I'd recommend
Rogersville, MO
This is a super handy thing to have around the house. You never know when you might need it or find it useful.
Appleton, WI, WI
Fixes just about anything. Just be carful when using really strong nd when. Gets on something it's on there.
Best heavy duty glue you can buy. Once it sets it's not going anywhere so make sure it is where you want it!