Personal CareHand & FootFoot CareO'Keeffe's
Gorilla for Healthy Feet Exfoliating Foot Cream

Gorilla O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Exfoliating Foot Cream

by O'Keeffe's

Healthy Feet Exfoliating foot cream, guaranteed relief for extremely dry, cracked feet.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gorilla O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Exfoliating Foot Cream!
Katrina S.
Brazil, IN
Gorilla O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Exfoliating Foot Cream uploaded by Katrina S.
Purchased at: Walgreens
O’Keefes is my favorite brand of foot/hand cream. Both my hands and feet are super dry and often crack. I was always ashamed of that until I found these products. I usually apply this before bed and it seems to work like magic over night. The formula isn’t greasy at all, it soaks right into the skin. It’s very soothing and I think it helps heal way faster than any other creams I’ve tried. I recommend this to anyone struggling with very dry, rough or cracked skin.
Kelley M.
Hagerstown, MD
Gorilla O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Exfoliating Foot Cream uploaded by Kelley M.
Purchased at: Amazon
I have beautiful, soft feet again! I suffer from a chronic condition that causes my feet to swell up to 4 times their size, and it causes calluses and hard skin on the heels which actually becomes so uncomfortable it’s actually painful to put pressure on. After 2 nights of slathering this stuff on my feet and sliding on some fuzzy socks my feet felt soft again. I was truly amazed! I had tried to many moisturizers and lotions, pumice stones, filing it away and it would always come back. This has helped to keep my feet in check and they even have a money back guarantee, if the product doesn’t work for you they will refund the entire purchase price. It’s also fairly inexpensive and was able to be purchased with amazon prime so I was able to get it quickly in less than 2 days! I highly recommend, especially if your feet are really suffering. It has worked wonders for me.
Elizabeth K.
Las Vegas, NV
Gorilla O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Exfoliating Foot Cream uploaded by Elizabeth K.
This stuff is great! I have really dry, cracked skin on my feet and I just started using this a few days ago and it's no longer painful to walk. It works that fast!
Jen S.
Brick, NJ
Gorilla O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Exfoliating Foot Cream uploaded by Jen S.
O’keeffe’s working hands and healthy feet and winter necessities! This cream is rich and creamy and leaves hands and feet hydrated and helps to relieve dry and cracked hands and feet. My hubby works outdoors so I always stock up on these and they don’t leave a film or greasey feel on your hands after. Covered your feet after you apply and leave on! Works great.
Samantha  C.
Gorilla O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Exfoliating Foot Cream uploaded by Samantha  C.
Purchased at: Target
I love this exfoliating foot cream I use it once a week. It contains AHA which helps exfoliate the skin. It is non-greasy, hypoallergenic and is safe for diabetic skin. Since the product has AHA its important to keep your feet protected from the sun. When I use this I usually wear sneakers or flats the next day. If I decide to wear sandals I apply sunscreen to my foot. It does help minimize callus and dry skin on feet. I use this in conjunction with the O'Keefe regular foot moisturizer. It's affordable and available at target.
B- Ines  S.
Whitehall, PA
Gorilla O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Exfoliating Foot Cream uploaded by B- Ines  S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Esta crema es muy buena para los cayos de los pies , te deja tus pies muy suaves !! Se la recomiendan
Ko S.
Dearborn, MI
Gorilla O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Exfoliating Foot Cream uploaded by Ko S.
Purchased at: Target
This is magic for dry, cracked skin! My feet were a mess and I used this for a few days and it worked wonders! I had previously bought the hand cream version for my boyfriend and he loved it so I figured I’d give it a try. This is the best foot cream I’ve ever used!
Maria A.
Menasha, WI
Gorilla O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Exfoliating Foot Cream uploaded by Maria A.
Purchased at: Walmart
I really like this foot cream. I prefer this packaging over the jar. This product really does work. A little goes along way, the cream will last you a very long time. This is a good cream to use if your feet or dry, especially in the winter. It does work. I recommend it. The cream, and the brand, are pretty affordable! 👍🏻
Nathanny  C.
Kent, WA
Gorilla O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Exfoliating Foot Cream uploaded by Nathanny  C.
I do not like this product and don’t see any difference. I’ve been using almost the whole bottle and nothing changed. I have very dry skin especially in winter and my feet started cracking. I made my research and it says this is the best product. No is not!!!! After a whole bottle I tried different products and well, not it is better thanks to other stuffs
Tiffney H.
Pomfret, MD
Gorilla O'Keeffe's for Healthy Feet Exfoliating Foot Cream uploaded by Tiffney H.
This wasn't as thick as I thought it would be. Even though the cream i little thick it could be thicker. I use it every other night to keep my feet moisturized. You would be better off just using Vaseline , it's cheaper and works much better. I wouldn't purchase O'Keefe again.

Looking for your answer?