Gorilla Hot Glue Gun Sticks, 4", 30-Count, Mini Size

by Gorilla Glue

Gorilla Hot Glue Gun Sticks, 4", 30-Count, Mini Size:5x more durable; for projects that last Weather resistant; for indoor and outdoor use All temperature; safe for both high and low temperature glue guns High temperature for strong bonding: wood, plastic, metal, glass and more Low temperature for delicate materials: floral, fabric, foam, jewelry and more45 second extended working time Versatile; works on hard to bond surfaces like metal and glass Impact tough Resealable bag

Are these very strong adhesive glues?
Start your review of Gorilla Hot Glue Gun Sticks, 4", 30-Count, Mini Size!
How would you rate this product?
I see that most people are well-impressed with Gorilla hot glue. . My experience is somewhat different. Yes, it has a great hold for lots of things, but it's not "crystal" clear. It's performance on fabric is variable. Compared to other brands that I've used over the years, Gorilla glue is too "stringy." I find that it doesn't perform so well if you want to create distinct pearl-like shapes, because of the stringiness. There also seems to be something different about it's melting point when compared to other glues I've used in the past. Gorilla glue gets genuinely hot! Unlike other glues, when a splotch would accidentally hit the skin, it wouldn't be too uncomfortable. Not so with Gorilla glue; I've burned my fingers a few times using it.   For the folks who are so very happy with Gorilla glue, I'm happy for you. Maybe something was odd or off about the batch I purchased? I don't know whether that was the case. I bought Gorilla glue sticks for the very first time recently because several stores in our area have stopped carrying my favorite brand.
These are the best glue sticks I have used. I have tried many glue sticks and these do not turn yellow and they melt nicely. I've used these for all my projects.
Provo, UT
I love all my gorilla glues ever since they came out and I notice that they're out I've been using this Gorilla Glue it's amazing I use the hot glue ones I use the other ones with my press-on nails which a lot of people say what kind of glue do you use for your press on nails I use the Gorilla Glue it's great because I can have my nails on for about 1 month before they start falling off in the all looked so beautiful so if you want to know more please let me know
Washington , IN
These are my favorite glue sticks to use with my hot glue gun. They are so heavy duty and bind anything together. The price isn’t too bad considering the effect these have. They are great but they dry instantly almost so work fast with them!
Enola , PA
Strongest glue I’ve tried so far. Helps hold heavy objects in place. I would definitely recommend and repurchase when I run out.
Jackson , AL
I have tried many types of glue sticks and this one is by far the best. The hold is amazing compared to others.
bridgeport
My favorite glue gun sticks. Unlike other products this hot glue holds and adheres very easily.
Lilburn , GA
These hot glue sticks are awesome! They ar w a great value for what you pay and work perfectly.