Skin CareBody CareLotion & MoisturizersO'Keeffe's
Gorilla Glue Skin Repair Body Lotion (Pack of 4)

Gorilla Glue Skin Repair Body Lotion (Pack of 4)

by O'Keeffe's

O'Keeffe's, 7 OZ, Skin Repair, Concentrated, Highly Effective Body Lotion Heals, Relieves and Repairs Extremely Dry, Itchy Skin, When Used Daily Clinically Proven To Provide Instant Relief, Moisturize and Protect Against Dryness For 48 Hours, Help...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gorilla Glue Skin Repair Body Lotion (Pack of 4)!
Beaufort, SC
Love this stuff! My hands get very dry and crack in the winter, but this lotion relieves the pain and speeds up the healing process!
Tracy City, TN
Purchased at: Big Lots
Every winter my hands go through a stage where they’re so dry they crack and burn if just water touches them, BUT this year I found this and it’s helped tremendously! Just a little goes a long way. Not greasy or scented.
Uniontown, OH
This O'Keefe's dry skin lotion works wonders for my dry itchy sensitive skin. It relieves the itch for periods of time. Calms it down. I wish I could find a product that did it permanently.
Hermitage, PA
Although it doesn’t have a scent to it, this is my favorite hand lotion! My skin gets very dry in the winter and this seems to be the only product that helps! I would recommend it to anyone that has dry hands.
I have some very dry spots on my feet and ankles. This product worked wonders! Softened those areas without being greasy.
This is a great product! This will heal your skin in less than 48 hours without being greasy. The fragrance is nice and it lasts for hours. I would highly recommend this to anyone who suffers from dry and cracked skin.
Carlisle, PA
I get deep painful cracks on the sides of my thumbs with the change of the weather. I have tried many creams. Finally trying this and to my surprise this healed my thumbs. Follow directions use small amounts twice a day and before you know it, your hands are healed.
, Prestatyn
Wonderful I use there extremely cracked hard hands one to as I suffer bad with contact dermatitis and this works the wonders it’s not greasy either makes my hands feel smooth and keeps me away from itching to I use this in my everyday life it’s long lasting so it’s great for money I get the pocket size as I take that out with me and I have the tub of it at home it helps ease the itchiness and soreness and also slowly is helping get my hands better to which is amazing very effective and worth the money and long lasting so I highly recommend this product
Calgary
Love this for my elbows and feet in the winter! I keep well stocked, and try to have a couple around the house so I don’t have to go hunting for it! The results can be seen almost instantly. I strongly recommend this!

Looking for your answer?