BY GORILLA GLUE

Gorilla Glue O'Keeffe's For Healthy Feet: O'Keefe's For Healthy Feet is designed to effectively relieve dry feet that crack and split The odorless, non-greasy, concentrated formula stimulates the skin's natural repair process by hydrating the skin, adjusting pH balance, and retaining moisture It is chemically different than other foot care products and you will feel the difference within days It is recommended by podiatrists and safe and effective for people with diabetes This package contains one 3.4 ounce tub of foot cream Made in USA see more...

Ericka K.
Jacksonville , FL
I may not have given this product time to really see the benefits but just can’t stand the way it makes the skin on my feet feel right after it is applied. I used this product 4-5 times. I applied it at night and put socks on to avoid staining or getting the product on my sheets. It feels like a light oiled wax and I just didn’t really did not like the way it made my feet feel and after 4-5 uses did not see any better benefits with this product over others that I feel were more moisturizing. Gorilla Glue O'Keeffe's For Healthy Feet
Davina H.
Lock Haven, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Unbelievable how fast and easy this product works! I used it for 2 days and noticed a difference right away! My heels weren’t cracked open or anything, they were just really dry and looked as if they were starting to crack, but never actually made it. It’s also really good for acne and acne scaring! When I was pregnant I broke out really bad and I am/was a picker! So I ended up with scaring. I came across this and I figured why not try it.. This product has saved my face and feet so much! I am in love with this.
Diana W.
Lake Wales, FL
This is a really great product for dry and cracking heels. It has no unpleasant odors and absorbs very quickly. I find it most effective if I apply immediately after showering. Highly recommend!
Shanna S.
My feet were bad. Embarrassingly so. Heels so dry they would crack and make it painful to walk. Even the sides of my big toes were cracking. I decided to give this a try as a last ditch effort after using so many foot creams failed me. I had little hope that this would help. And was thinking about going to a podiatrist. But people, it is magical! In just a couple weeks of using this every night, the calluses have softened, the cracks are almost completely healed and the dry, rough skin is gone. My feet are sandal ready with soft, smooth pink heels and toes. And I’ve barely made a dent in the container! It comes out as a thick cream and melts into your skin. It’s not overly greasy, but put on socks, because it can be a little slippery on wood and tile floors. There is no smell either. Just a wonderfully healing, nourishing foot cream. Trust me, if it can fix my feet, it can fix anyone’s!
Courtney S.
Santa Ana, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My fiancé used to work graveyard shifts, and this saved his poor, aching, cracking feet. (He also has/had eczema which would create more dry, itchy patches.) This is a highly concentrated moisturizer that relieves and soothes cracked feet, and hydrates the skin. It is unscented and it isn’t greasy, and it is also safe to use for people with Diabetes.
Erica J.
Plymouth Mtng, PA
I've had the same jar for years and still haven't finished it. Every time I go to use it I remember that while it is very hydrating and moisturizing, and makes my feet soft, it also takes forever to sink in and is super greasy. I've read other reviews were people didn't feel it was greasy but for me it definitely feels that way. The price point is decent. But I probably won't be repurchasing. I need something that sinks in and doesn't leave a greasy feel especially because I like to apply this before bed and I feel like it's all over my sheets.
Kara H.
Wrightstown , NJ
This stuff is amazing!! It made my dry cracked feet so smooth after a few applications. I usually will put a lot of this product on with socks at night and wake up with smooth and perfectly moisturized feet. You can buy this at CVS, I will definitely continue to purchase when mine is empty.
Marquita S.
RICHMOND, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This foot cream worked wonders on my feet. The cream wasn't greasy and it was a thick cream. It was soothing and moisturized my feet very well. The foot cream was very affordable I purchased mine at CVS. My expectations were met because my feet went from being dry and cracked, to being moisturized and nice looking. I would recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin on their feet, this foot cream is the best.
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love when my husband gives me foot massages with this. It smells decent and it's so creamy and thick and leaves my feet feeling moisturized and soft. I love putting it on at night and putting on socks to sleep in and I wake up and my feet feel so soft.
Mary S.
Snellville, GA
My left foot was dry and rough. It was very embarrassing. I never thought my feet would ever get in this condition. I get pedicures done on a regular basis and have always taken care of my feet. This past summer, I went to a place to get a pedicure and I caught athletes foot on my left foot. After the fungus was cured it left my foot scaled and dry. I tried everything, Vaseline, barefoot, and other higher end products. After one week of this stuff, my foot is almost 100% . I love this stuff, definitely worth every cent
Juana  M.
Has anyone in love with this product? I am looking for a good product for dry feet
Ashley N.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I keep seeing this in the ads and in stores. Does it really work?
Johnna R.
1,474 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Do theses actually work? Is funny I only have one foot that cracks and very dry weird.... Smell? Thick formula?
Sarah R.
Shawnee, OK
My heels are REALLY dry and cracked, I feel like I've tried everything and have not found adequate relief yet. Does this work better than other moisturizers?
Laura M.