Gorilla Glue Clear -1.75oz

by Gorilla Glue

Find Adhesives, Fasteners, and Magnets at Target.com! Gorilla Glue Clear - The strength and versatility you have come to expect from Gorilla Glue is now available in an easy to use, crystal clear, non-foaming formula. Clear Gorilla Glue is incredibly strong and is ideal for indoor applications and bonds virtually everything. Product Features: * Crystal Clear * Non-Foaming * Water Resistant * Incredibly Strong * Easy to Use * Bonds Virtually Everything: Wood, Stone, Metal, Ceramic, Foam, Glass and More.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gorilla Glue Clear -1.75oz!
This glue is the strongest glue I have ever used. It holds whatever I place on my projects and dries within seconds depending on how much you use. One thing to note is to only use as much as you need as it does dry with a shiny film and is noticeable if you use too much and don’t have anything to cover it up. I did not notice an older when using this product and I would definitely recommend those looking to do a heavy duty craft that requires glue to purchase this product a little goes a long way so the smaller bottle is perfect size and the right quantity for a handful of projects
No mess. Easy to remove bottle cap and recap without spilling. Remember to put water on item then glue. Effective and reasonable priced. Good product overall. I highly recommend!
North Reading, MA
Gorilla Glue Clear -1.75oz uploaded by Jackie K.
This glue is amazing. Helps everything stick together so well. The price is great. I would definitely recommend!
SAN ANTONIO, TX
This gorilla glue does the job! Its for indoor and outdoor use! It is also water resistant! Nice packaging.