Gorilla Glue 8oz Gorilla Wood Glue

by Gorilla Glue

Gorilla wood glue is the reliable adhesive that woodworkers, carpenters and hobbyists trust for their woodworking projects. Gorilla wood glue, a pva glue, offers the benefits of an easy-to-use water based adhesive, with the holding power gorilla is known for. Gorilla wood glue's premium formula creates a cross-linking bond to provide superior strength indoors or out. . *complete projects faster: requires only 20-30 minutes of clamp time, fully cured in 24 hours. . *use indoors or outdoors: passes ansi/hpva type ii water resistance. . *versatile: ideal for use on hardwoods, softwoods, and natural wood composites. . *dries natural...

What are the requirements for the sizes of the pictures posted? It took me a while to play around and finally it fit, but would like to know for the future. Thank you
How long does the glue hold for? In for instance furniture. How long would I expect for it to last before it starts to give way again?
I hadn't used the glue in a while, the bottle is about 90% full. It looks like glue has dried up in the top, preventing the glue from coming out. Has anyone had this problem? How did you fix it?
Start your review of Gorilla Glue 8oz Gorilla Wood Glue!
York, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Works great for wood. You can fix dressers and shelves pretty much anything that is wood with this. Gorilla glue is my go to for glue I trust them for literally every thing
Kissimmee , FL
Gorilla Glue 8oz Gorilla Wood Glue uploaded by Aury R.
The first time i use it and im really impress. I used it for wood, some pallets, and its works perfectly. I just have to wait until its dry, but then, glue works.
Shaker Hts, OH
Gorilla Glue 8oz Gorilla Wood Glue uploaded by Anna S.
This Gorilla wood glue did wonders to my wooden chair that started coming apart.  It was easy to use, just lift the top to open - press down to close.  This glue is a good consistency and easy to apply, it dries quickly and blends in with the wood.  I applied it and then tied with a rope in lieu of the clamps for overnight.  Now my chair is once again as good as new and I'm proud of being able to fix it without any help.  Highly recommended.
Kissimmee, FL
I use gorilla glue on a lot of household items that need fixing. My boyfriend recently broke our wooden shoe rack in our room and I can't find it anywhere else, so I used gorilla glue and you can hardly tell it was broken. Another time I had to use it on a desk that I ordered. Some of the pieces came broken and it came with its own glue, but the glue sucked. So I used gorilla glue and you can't even tell.
Victoria, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Gorilla Glue always fixes everything with a hold strong the only thing is it's true that dogs are attracted to it so you definitely have to keep it up away from your dogs..
i do a lot of wood working and other little projects needing wood glue and the gorilla wood glue blows the elmer one out of the water. ive never had this glue fail me!
Orem , UT
I swear by gorilla wood glue, I have always used it while making any wood project we may have and trust me that's a lot lmao anything I see on Pinterest that I like I always try to make it and so far this gorilla glue has worked wonders all my projects have help up very well, super strong.
Pensacola, FL
This stuff is amazing and only cost a few bucks! I used it to repair a bunch of furniture over time. My parents were about to toss out their old coffee table it was still in good condition (30 years old) but two of the legs had broken off. I used this glue to repair the legs and you can't even tell! It looks brand new!
This by far my favorite wood glue. It holds wood without having to nail or screw it together! this comes in hand when I make signs. It is the only glue I would trust to do this and it is also completely sandable and water resistant! definitely recommend by this crafter!
I absolutely love everything in the Gorilla Glue line! This is just another tic on the awesome board. It bonds extremely well but cleans up easily. It is my go to fixer upper glue. I would absolutely recommend this to any homeowner!!