BY GORILLA GLUE

The Gorilla Glue 5201201 is a 2 oz Quick Cure. The 2 oz quick cure is a versatile, interior/exterior adhesive ideal for most household fixes and building projects like furniture repair, crafts, woodworking, project assembly and general repairs around the house. The glue is all purpose glue that can built any kind of project. It is used to bond wood, stone, metal, ceramic, brick foam board, fiber glass and much more. Features: Fast curing formula - clamp time is only 30 - 60 minutes Open working time - up to 5 - 10 minutes. Great for projects that do not require a lot of repositioning time Dries white - light color ideal for many project applications Extreme strength - final strength just as strong as Gorilla GlueIncredibly versatile - bonds foam, glass, wood, stone, metal, ceramic, and more100 percent waterproof What's In The Box: Gorilla Glue 5201201 Quick Cure Adhesive - 2 oz. see more...

• Who else thinks this is the best glue on the market!!! It...2 Answers
  • How often are you using this for projects around the hous...4 Answers
Buy on Target*
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
This stuff is unbeatable! It absolutely fixes everything and you barely need any to do the job. My husband keeps this close for any situation and we don't buy anything else. I think the price point for this is very reasonable, and it's a staple item for any household.
Kristen C.
Decorator Expert Level 2
Works really well! I used this on wooden bar stools that were a little loose on the chair back part where it met the seat. Put some gorilla glue where the gaps were and held pressure down on them for a few minutes on each chair, and voila! They never budged again and withheld weight being held on them (one chair had broken prior me to using the glue). The only complaint that I have is to make sure that you wipe off the dispensing part, because otherwise it clogs shut because of the glue and you won't be able to use it again
Tanner J.
Gainesville, FL
Gorilla Glue is the toughest adhesive to easily get your hands on. I work for Northrop Grumman and I have been working on the James Webb Space Telescope which is going to replace the Hubble. When testing components and other pieces, I use Gorilla Glue to ensure a secure bond between parts. It has not let me down yet. If space grade testing can use this than so can any other normal project.
Lauren W.
This is a miracle worker!! This fixes just about anything. But a little does go a long way. So don't over do it or you will have a mess. But I have glued so many things back together with this glue that I didn't think would be possible to fix.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
Saved my life!! I needed something strong to glue a ball crystal ball to metal and this did the job. Even though it took 30 minutes to dry I was able to use my curtain rods without a problem. One of the best adhesive I've ever used.
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
This works really well at keeping things together. I used this to fix my boots and they're still fixed even after three months of use. The only downside is that they can leave a foamy residue behind if you use too much.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Yes it works if it broke use the gorilla. Little scary when it gets on your hands. But worth the risk. I also have used the tape it great. My should come with gloves.
Tammy B.
Hephzibah
I love gorilla glue, we always have some in our house. I have fixed many different items with this stuff and it lasts. I purchased this at Walmart, I will definitely be buying this again.
Melisa C.
Grandin , FL
Great stuff! 💯 I bought this to repair an old pair of boots that I love. The sole was loose so I glued it and voilà - the only problem was it didn't last. Probably because I wore them hiking and they got wet AGAIN. The price is perfect and this glue is high quality. I recommend it! 😀
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
Decorator Expert Level 2
This is a great product! Does exactly as described. And they're not kidding when they say that the glue expands 3-4 times its original size. Super secure after it dries and the expansion of the glue fills in any little cracks and crevices along the way.
Candace L.
Yorktown, VA
How often are you using this for projects around the house? Does this really stand up to the claims?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Who else thinks this is the best glue on the market!!! It even fixes soles of shoes!!