Gorilla Glue 35yd Black Gorilla Tape

by Gorilla Glue

Gorilla tape has taken duct tape to a new level. Gorilla tape's toughness surpasses ordinary tapes, making the list of uses virtually endless. It sticks to rough and uneven surfaces, including wood, stone, stucco and brick, that ordinary tapes can't hold. . *double-thick adhesive: grips smooth, rough and uneven surfaces . *tough, reinforced backing: the tight weave contributes to the heft, but gorilla tape can still be ripped by hand. . *rugged, weather-resistant shell: withstands moisture, uv rays and temperature extremes . â . â

How well does this hold up? Does it leave residue?
What do you use it for ?
Start your review of Gorilla Glue 35yd Black Gorilla Tape!
How would you rate this product?
This tape is so strong that I used it to tape down my very large & heavy trunk on my 1999 Grad Marquis. The tape last through the extreme heat, flooding and snow! I only changed it every 4 months for a year just to show people how strong it really is. It’s super duper sticky to touch! I recommend it to all my family, friends & neighbors.
Kensington
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff is amazing!!!! My push mower rusted out the side last summer and I replaced the huge hole with gorilla tape and it lasted all season! I’ve used it to repair the bottom of my dog crate, a piece on my watch and so much more! I can’t speak more highly about it and definitely recommend!
my bathtub wall fell off (the tiles)while i was giving the dogs a bath and we were on a tight budget so we couldnt fix it right away . the best option we had at the time was this! and it worked for over a year. when we had the financial ability to fix it , we tried to take it off the wall . it was seriously a process. it took 3 people to pull it off the main wall , and it took the rest of the wall down with it . not so clean and handy , but it sure helped in the demo. process of a new bathroom! and kept everything in order until we could fix it! another use is on cars , i swear when they said 60 mph tape i thought it was a joke. well its proven it does last and does a fantastic job even at 80 mph!
Indianapolis, IN
I use duct tape to prep my molds before casting sculptures, to ensure there won't be any material leaking out. In the past I have used other brands of tape and still experienced leakage. This is more expensive than other brands of duct tape on the market, but it is thicker and stronger than the cheaper alternatives. I decide to splurge the few extra dollars to try this and it worked better than expected. This was the first time that i didn't experience any leaks in my mold. I will probably never go back to using other types of duct tape in the future.
usa
This product is my go-to for tape and duct tape is gotten very cheap and doesn't stick. Gorilla Tape sticks it stays and ran it's hard to freaking come off
Hesperia, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great repair tape from sealing to holding up a bumper of a car. Works very well a lot of sting adhesive lasts a long time
This stuff is just as great as the glue!! I love how it works but doesnt get everywhere like glue!