Gorilla Glue(r) is the Toughest Glue on Planet Earth(tm). It bonds wood, stone, metal, ceramic and more, and it is 100% waterproof. Gorilla Glue(r) liquid glue 100% waterproof Bonds wood, stone, metal, ceramic, brick, foam board, fiberglass and more 2 fl oz

Why does this puff up and come out of the cracks instead of curing where I put it? Am I using it wrong?
Start your review of Gorilla Glue - 2 fl oz!
How would you rate this product?
Gorilla Glue - 2 fl oz uploaded by Stephanie N.
Purchased at: Target
Gorilla glue is a must have! I enjoy thrifting and this glue has helped me fix little fixes here and there! It has also been a life saver for my clumsiness. It is slightly expensive but totally worth it!!
I had never used this before, but on the front of the bottle it says for wood, stone, metal, Ceramic, Foam, Glass, & More But it didn't work well at all on the wood my daughter and I worked on it expands quite a bit and looks like a small foam coming out of the wood
Henderson, NV
I have literally used this glue to fix everything. I keep one at work, one in my car, and one at home. It's waterproof so it's great at gluing a broken or chipped dish back together. I pick mine up at my local Home Depot but I've also seen it sold at Target.
Gorilla Glue - 2 fl oz uploaded by marie A.
This stuff is strong. I love using this on crafts and quick repairs. It does take a bit to dry. When it dries it really dries! So make sure u have it exactly how you want it before it dries.
Memphis, TN
Water proof glue that I have sitting at my desk. I've used it to fix: my shoe, my desk. my fan and even my door. I think the hold this has is amazing. I never thought any glues would work other than super glue, but I always keep this nearby because its magic in a bottle if something breaks. just make sure not to use too much as it expands al ot.
Gorilla glue works great for every project. You can use it on wood or metal or many other surfaces. It has a very strong adhesive hold and is fixed many things for me. I always keep it in my garage on hand
Tallahassee, FL
I'm writing this review to comment especially on the innovation of the new twist top they have to prevent the glue from drying out and gluing shut; it. is. prefect.
Waynesville, MO
Gorilla Glue - 2 fl oz uploaded by Chanel J.
I expect the gorilla glue to work exceptional well. I have had to reglue things a few times when I use it. It does not hold as well as you would expect.
Gorilla Glue - 2 fl oz uploaded by Samantha J.
Gorilla glue is a must for DIY projects and "oops" around the house! Use it on wood, stone, metal, ceramics, foam, glass and more! #InfluensterApp
Chesapeake, OH
This is the best glue that I have ever bought. What makes it even better is it is water proof You can glue just about anything with this glue.